Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

xXxNoreen786xXx

Goldie

xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexyheels

OMG i swear people he'll be the death of me at least.
He was breathtaking, hot, charming, all those synonyms today and his smirks ufff to DIE FOR!!!!!!

what you guys think????

and to all those people who think he's a bad character its too early to judge that unlike other characters he's complicated we haven't seen his all sides. he's like murari - pakka chawal lolzz
so yes akash may be nice and all but that's all he is. as for uday, he has more depth to his character and hurting Moniya he never did. she is his rajkumari and he is not used to being talked down to so his reaction is normal to her not so appropriate behaviour. 

i really do hope Moniya ends up with Uday because Akash as nice as he might be isn't a what Uday is Big smile.

so truly said, UDAY is just so jaanleva, its the first time i've seen him but there was something about him that made me go crazy over him lol.

his expressions, his way of talking, his anger, his charm everything is just so dashing.Wink
when watching DEK i just cant get my eyes off him lol.
his scenes with manyata just burn the screen.

the actor playing UDAY is doing a superb job in portraying the character, standing ovation to him ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Udayveer is DEATH (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

filmyprincessArhainAshish

Khaira09

Khaira09

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
he is seriously amazing!!!!!!! Big smile and breath taking indeed :)))) 

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani712

DO we like Uday for his character? or are you just liking him because the guy that plays him is hot and him and the girl playing muniya look good together? 

Lets say if the guy that plays uday was Aakash and the guy that plays aakash was Uday, would you still have the same opinion???

I dont know if he broke his engagement with Jay because he found out that manyata was alive and he was always engaged to her and didnt want to break that... OR was it because he knew if he married jay despite of manyata's existence he wouldnt become th eKING of jaidad or devdad  because Manyata's hubby would.

I cant imagine any one other than Ashish Kapoor portraying the role of the prince...he's just too good in that, his smirks, sarcastic way of talking, his dashing evil look, his cool attitude. AK is simply awesome...and yes the chemistry is crackling, amusing, interesting and hot. Cant wait for the future episodes.LOLEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09filmyprincessmdeenaOmaRamdassArhainAshish

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Originally posted by rani712

DO we like Uday for his character? or are you just liking him because the guy that plays him is hot and him and the girl playing muniya look good together? 

Lets say if the guy that plays uday was Aakash and the guy that plays aakash was Uday, would you still have the same opinion???

I dont know if he broke his engagement with Jay because he found out that manyata was alive and he was always engaged to her and didnt want to break that... OR was it because he knew if he married jay despite of manyata's existence he wouldnt become th eKING of jaidad or devdad  because Manyata's hubby would.

I cant imagine any one other than Ashish Kapoor portraying the role of the prince...he's just too good in that, his smirks, sarcastic way of talking, his dashing evil look, his cool attitude. AK is simply awesome...and yes the chemistry is crackling, amusing, interesting and hot. Cant wait for the future episodes.LOLEmbarrassed

Same here dear...AK is amazing...Embarrassed love AK and Love UVEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Nav_Barun

Goldie

Nav_Barun

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
love it

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I must tell you...as I saw the title of your post, I was so scared n depressed to open up your postLOL
I couldn't read it as "Uday is Death" but was thinking like "Uday is dead"!!!!!
Thank God he's fine in your post!!!! nice postLOL

filmyprincess

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I totally agree, he's one of the most charming guys on TV right now :)

ArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.