Posted: 12 years ago
OMG i swear people he'll be the death of me at least.
He was breathtaking, hot, charming, all those synonyms today and his smirks ufff to DIE FOR!!!!!!

what you guys think????

and to all those people who think he's a bad character its too early to judge that unlike other characters he's complicated we haven't seen his all sides. he's like murari - pakka chawal lolzz
so yes akash may be nice and all but that's all he is. as for uday, he has more depth to his character and hurting Moniya he never did. she is his rajkumari and he is not used to being talked down to so his reaction is normal to her not so appropriate behaviour. 

i really do hope Moniya ends up with Uday because Akash as nice as he might be isn't a what Uday is 😃.

I totally agree with you.😊 Hayeee, uski har adaa hai jaanleva.😆
We're all rooting for ManVeer...uff tomorrow needs to happen...can't wait for it!
DO we like Uday for his character? or are you just liking him because the guy that plays him is hot and him and the girl playing muniya look good together? 

Lets say if the guy that plays uday was Aakash and the guy that plays aakash was Uday, would you still have the same opinion???

I dont know if he broke his engagement with Jay because he found out that manyata was alive and he was always engaged to her and didnt want to break that... OR was it because he knew if he married jay despite of manyata's existence he wouldnt become th eKING of jaidad or devdad  because Manyata's hubby would.

I love Uday...he is truly a prince...kash mujhe bhi koi aisa prince mile...hehe 😍

Love u UdayVeer ❤️
Originally posted by rani712

DO we like Uday for his character? or are you just liking him because the guy that plays him is hot and him and the girl playing muniya look good together? 

Lets say if the guy that plays uday was Aakash and the guy that plays aakash was Uday, would you still have the same opinion???

I dont know if he broke his engagement with Jay because he found out that manyata was alive and he was always engaged to her and didnt want to break that... OR was it because he knew if he married jay despite of manyata's existence he wouldnt become th eKING of jaidad or devdad  because Manyata's hubby would.

we like both Udayveer - the prince, and the actor, but i think we like the character more are the actor has done other shows and wasn't this popular. and yes you are right we don't know the exact reason of not getting engaged to Jai but I still would say he has more character to him then what we have just seen. I still like him more because he is a far more complicated and intricate character than Akash, Uday suits Moniya's character. And the chemistry the two bring to screen adds to both their characters. 
Originally posted by sexyheels

we like both Udayveer - the prince, and the actor, but i think we like the character more are the actor has done other shows and wasn't this popular. and yes you are right we don't know the exact reason of not getting engaged to Jai but I still would say he has more character to him then what we have just seen. I still like him more because he is a far more complicated and intricate character than Akash, Uday suits Moniya's character. And the chemistry the two bring to screen adds to both their characters.

@sexyheels i couldnt agree more we all love Uday nd we all love Ashish the actor :) ❤️. ManVeer rock ... Their chemistry is amazing nd uncomparable :)
Originally posted by sexyheels

OMG i swear people he'll be the death of me at least.
He was breathtaking, hot, charming, all those synonyms today and his smirks ufff to DIE FOR!!!!!!

what you guys think????

and to all those people who think he's a bad character its too early to judge that unlike other characters he's complicated we haven't seen his all sides. he's like murari - pakka chawal lolzz
so yes akash may be nice and all but that's all he is. as for uday, he has more depth to his character and hurting Moniya he never did. she is his rajkumari and he is not used to being talked down to so his reaction is normal to her not so appropriate behaviour. 

i really do hope Moniya ends up with Uday because Akash as nice as he might be isn't a what Uday is 😃.

so truly said, UDAY is just so jaanleva, its the first time i've seen him but there was something about him that made me go crazy over him lol.

his expressions, his way of talking, his anger, his charm everything is just so dashing.😉
when watching DEK i just cant get my eyes off him lol.
his scenes with manyata just burn the screen.

the actor playing UDAY is doing a superb job in portraying the character, standing ovation to him 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

xxx
Must say, your title scared me to death 😆
But I agree. Uday ki adaa is jaan leva LOL!
he is seriously amazing!!!!!!! 😃 and breath taking indeed :))))