Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sexyheels

sexyheels

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
OMG i swear people he'll be the death of me at least.
He was breathtaking, hot, charming, all those synonyms today and his smirks ufff to DIE FOR!!!!!!

what you guys think????

and to all those people who think he's a bad character its too early to judge that unlike other characters he's complicated we haven't seen his all sides. he's like murari - pakka chawal lolzz
so yes akash may be nice and all but that's all he is. as for uday, he has more depth to his character and hurting Moniya he never did. she is his rajkumari and he is not used to being talked down to so his reaction is normal to her not so appropriate behaviour. 

i really do hope Moniya ends up with Uday because Akash as nice as he might be isn't a what Uday is Big smile.

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

osmazarahopeagniicoolhappygirlssmilingsonamahnoork47livelaughlove78MissKhushi123Kruths97BiggestDEKfanTwilighteranum95Nowsheenkwebbelprernaderaji_bwassup28RufaasyadadaSwethu.rim33storybooksgdniniibe-happy-alwaysfilmyprincessHessa85xxDaydreameRxxxXxNoreen786xXxForever_in_love-Tannu--Siaa-ChamakChalloOcameroon16LOVE_DMG..yajnaseni..--ANGEL--cooljaya11rasiya.S.H.I.E.L.D.-AngelaKaParI--Nia-stephhhffkhanprc_fan1sunflower52OmaRamdassZaYaHolicadventure_gurl-SMay31-Miss.Colorfullnasghar..Amina..ArhainAshishlostmymusic....navina...-Crystal-Clear-_Poulomi_-ExceptioalMe-dumas.DarkMystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Udayveer is DEATH" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Avnish17

IF-Sizzlerz

Avnish17

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
 I totally agree with you.Smile Hayeee, uski har adaa hai jaanleva.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MalvikaRBKhaira09ArhainAshish

Nav_Barun

Goldie

Nav_Barun

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
i love uday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
We're all rooting for ManVeer...uff tomorrow needs to happen...can't wait for it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShfan7filmyprincessZaYaHolic

rani712

Goldie

rani712

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
DO we like Uday for his character? or are you just liking him because the guy that plays him is hot and him and the girl playing muniya look good together? 

Lets say if the guy that plays uday was Aakash and the guy that plays aakash was Uday, would you still have the same opinion???

I dont know if he broke his engagement with Jay because he found out that manyata was alive and he was always engaged to her and didnt want to break that... OR was it because he knew if he married jay despite of manyata's existence he wouldnt become th eKING of jaidad or devdad  because Manyata's hubby would.

Sayaani-Chidiya

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I love Uday...he is truly a prince...kash mujhe bhi koi aisa prince mile...hehe Day Dreaming

Love u UdayVeer Heart

ArhainAshish

sexyheels

sexyheels

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani712

DO we like Uday for his character? or are you just liking him because the guy that plays him is hot and him and the girl playing muniya look good together? 

Lets say if the guy that plays uday was Aakash and the guy that plays aakash was Uday, would you still have the same opinion???

I dont know if he broke his engagement with Jay because he found out that manyata was alive and he was always engaged to her and didnt want to break that... OR was it because he knew if he married jay despite of manyata's existence he wouldnt become th eKING of jaidad or devdad  because Manyata's hubby would.

we like both Udayveer - the prince, and the actor, but i think we like the character more are the actor has done other shows and wasn't this popular. and yes you are right we don't know the exact reason of not getting engaged to Jai but I still would say he has more character to him then what we have just seen. I still like him more because he is a far more complicated and intricate character than Akash, Uday suits Moniya's character. And the chemistry the two bring to screen adds to both their characters. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrygurpreet28OmaRamdassArhainAshish

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexyheels

Originally posted by rani712

I dont know if he broke his engagement with Jay because he found out that manyata was alive and he was always engaged to her and didnt want to break that... OR was it because he knew if he married jay despite of manyata's existence he wouldnt become th eKING of jaidad or devdad because Manyata's hubby would.

we like both Udayveer - the prince, and the actor, but i think we like the character more are the actor has done other shows and wasn't this popular. and yes you are right we don't know the exact reason of not getting engaged to Jai but I still would say he has more character to him then what we have just seen. I still like him more because he is a far more complicated and intricate character than Akash, Uday suits Moniya's character. And the chemistry the two bring to screen adds to both their characters.

@sexyheels i couldnt agree more we all love Uday nd we all love Ashish the actor :) Heart. ManVeer rock ... Their chemistry is amazing nd uncomparable :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.