Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Why do they have that spark? (Page 2)

heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyasjen

yeah sheen too rite man!!! eijoo n anita hav the sparkle all rite, i guess sum ppl get along wiv others, wen others dnt,, sum ppl hav tht spark wenother dnt!!! but eijaz n anita do hav tht SPARKL, THT GLITTERS EVERTHING EIJAZ CRYES FOR ANITA, EVERYTIME THEY HAV A CUTE SCENE!!! i mean wen kkavya crys for anjali...opps LOL LOL see they r soo gud tht i forgot who was who? LOL LOL

yee they really suit each other. I mean they are complete opposites....and anita was doing films b4 with tusshar and sohail.....and she didnt suit any of them as much as she suits eijaz..
yeh in the cute scenes it looks so real. Even after a year their chemistry is rocking and they never look bored together even if the dialogues or scenes are boring...

heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Isita~*

coz its eijoo Tongue
eijoo looks good with everyone whether anjali or kajal(KDMH) or vidhi(kkusum) or mehak(KTH) or kesar Wink .

ye he looks good with everyone...
and the other jodis i mentioned also look good..

but tell me did his jodi with mehak, vidhi, kajal or kesar give butterflies in ur stomach...? i doubt it..Smile
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white rose

When you put two ppl together sometimes kuch kuch hota hai Cry . It's obvious to everyone around them Embarrassed the two of them can walk into a room together and it's like one person walking in... the connection is so entwined Embarrassed Cry that you cant take your eye's of them together..In most circumstances it takes time for that comfort level to be established but for some ppl evidently eijaz and anita im sure that after just a few pal it felt like that had known eachother for a much longer period of time...
I dont know how, but it happen's and those few ppl are really blessed to have such a "spark"

uzi

yeh di so trueCry kuch kuch hota hai...
haan they are very blessed to have that spark....it's missing from most other couples....and i hope this spark always remainsLOL
gauri_hiten IF-Dazzler
gauri_hiten
gauri_hiten

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Coz they will be together soon LOL Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkavyanjali Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index