Kkavyanjali

Why do they have that spark?

heart*beat thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi guys

I was just thinking about it that Eijaz and Anita were put together in KA and they didnt know each other from before or anything....and they turned out to have really mindblowing chemistry....

I've seen other couples on zee and starplus......like Simran-Abhi(Astitva), Dhruv-Vedika(Sindoor), Disha-DK(Tumari disha), Bani-Pushkar (kasam se), Piya-shekhar(Reth) and soooo many others.........and I dont feel anything when i watch their scenes and I dont care if these couples arent together in their shows.....

But with KA it's sumthing else.....Why do u think Eijaz-anita have that spark which so many other couples on TV dont have?

(No offence to anyone)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAngad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cuz they look so perfect.
they r the hottest couple i have ever seen 😳
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cuz both r hot and gr8 actors and we lkuv their cute scenes and they set out screens on fire πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah sheen too rite man!!! eijoo n anita hav the sparkle all rite, i guess sum ppl get along wiv others, wen others dnt,, sum ppl hav tht spark wenother dnt!!! but eijaz n anita do hav tht SPARKL, THT GLITTERS EVERTHING EIJAZ CRYES FOR ANITA, EVERYTIME THEY HAV A CUTE SCENE!!! i mean wen kkavya crys for anjali...opps πŸ˜† πŸ˜† see they r soo gud tht i forgot who was who? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When you put two ppl together sometimes kuch kuch hota hai 😭 . It's obvious to everyone around them 😳 the two of them can walk into a room together and it's like one person walking in... the connection is so entwined 😳 😭 that you cant take your eye's of them together..In most circumstances it takes time for that comfort level to be established but for some ppl evidently eijaz and anita im sure that after just a few pal it felt like that had known eachother for a much longer period of time...
I dont know how, but it happen's and those few ppl are really blessed to have such a "spark"

uzi
*~Isita~* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
coz its eijoo πŸ˜›
eijoo looks good with everyone whether anjali or kajal(KDMH) or vidhi(kkusum) or mehak(KTH) or kesar πŸ˜‰ .
heart*beat thumbnail
Originally posted by: FanofAngad

cuz they look so perfect.
they r the hottest couple i have ever seen 😳

awwww....πŸ˜ƒ
heart*beat thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettyasjen

yeah sheen too rite man!!! eijoo n anita hav the sparkle all rite, i guess sum ppl get along wiv others, wen others dnt,, sum ppl hav tht spark wenother dnt!!! but eijaz n anita do hav tht SPARKL, THT GLITTERS EVERTHING EIJAZ CRYES FOR ANITA, EVERYTIME THEY HAV A CUTE SCENE!!! i mean wen kkavya crys for anjali...opps πŸ˜† πŸ˜† see they r soo gud tht i forgot who was who? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yee they really suit each other. I mean they are complete opposites....and anita was doing films b4 with tusshar and sohail.....and she didnt suit any of them as much as she suits eijaz..
yeh in the cute scenes it looks so real. Even after a year their chemistry is rocking and they never look bored together even if the dialogues or scenes are boring...

heart*beat thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~Isita~*

coz its eijoo πŸ˜›
eijoo looks good with everyone whether anjali or kajal(KDMH) or vidhi(kkusum) or mehak(KTH) or kesar πŸ˜‰ .

ye he looks good with everyone...
and the other jodis i mentioned also look good..

but tell me did his jodi with mehak, vidhi, kajal or kesar give butterflies in ur stomach...? i doubt it..😊
heart*beat thumbnail
Originally posted by: white rose

When you put two ppl together sometimes kuch kuch hota hai 😭 . It's obvious to everyone around them 😳 the two of them can walk into a room together and it's like one person walking in... the connection is so entwined 😳 😭 that you cant take your eye's of them together..In most circumstances it takes time for that comfort level to be established but for some ppl evidently eijaz and anita im sure that after just a few pal it felt like that had known eachother for a much longer period of time...
I dont know how, but it happen's and those few ppl are really blessed to have such a "spark"

uzi

yeh di so true😭 kuch kuch hota hai...
haan they are very blessed to have that spark....it's missing from most other couples....and i hope this spark always remainsπŸ˜†