Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Why do they have that spark?

heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Hi guys

I was just thinking about it that Eijaz and Anita were put together in KA and they didnt know each other from before or anything....and they turned out to have really mindblowing chemistry....

I've seen other couples on zee and starplus......like Simran-Abhi(Astitva), Dhruv-Vedika(Sindoor), Disha-DK(Tumari disha), Bani-Pushkar (kasam se), Piya-shekhar(Reth) and soooo many others.........and I dont feel anything when i watch their scenes and I dont care if these couples arent together in their shows.....

But with KA it's sumthing else.....Why do u think Eijaz-anita have that spark which so many other couples on TV dont have?

(No offence to anyone)

FanofAngad IF-Rockerz
FanofAngad
FanofAngad

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
cuz they look so perfect.
they r the hottest couple i have ever seen Embarrassed
xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
cuz both r hot and gr8 actors and we lkuv their cute scenes and they set out screens on fire LOL Wink
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
yeah sheen too rite man!!! eijoo n anita hav the sparkle all rite, i guess sum ppl get along wiv others, wen others dnt,, sum ppl hav tht spark wenother dnt!!! but eijaz n anita do hav tht SPARKL, THT GLITTERS EVERTHING EIJAZ CRYES FOR ANITA, EVERYTIME THEY HAV A CUTE SCENE!!! i mean wen kkavya crys for anjali...opps LOL LOL see they r soo gud tht i forgot who was who? LOL LOL
white rose IF-Sizzlerz
white rose
white rose

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
When you put two ppl together sometimes kuch kuch hota hai Cry . It's obvious to everyone around them Embarrassed the two of them can walk into a room together and it's like one person walking in... the connection is so entwined Embarrassed Cry that you cant take your eye's of them together..In most circumstances it takes time for that comfort level to be established but for some ppl evidently eijaz and anita im sure that after just a few pal it felt like that had known eachother for a much longer period of time...
I dont know how, but it happen's and those few ppl are really blessed to have such a "spark"

uzi
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
true, uzi!!!
*~Isita~* Goldie
*~Isita~*
*~Isita~*

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
coz its eijoo Tongue
eijoo looks good with everyone whether anjali or kajal(KDMH) or vidhi(kkusum) or mehak(KTH) or kesar Wink .
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FanofAngad

cuz they look so perfect.
they r the hottest couple i have ever seen Embarrassed

awwww....Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index