NEUTRAL-post to all please read thanks!!! - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

Instead of saying we want to leave why not we help the mods in having peace here. THANKS!!!

I appreciate but sorry to say these posts will not help any.

Great post! I agree with you. The forum is becoming very depressing these days, with people fighting and leaving and ofcourse all the emotional pleading. I look fwd to the new show and hope to read more positive posts.
Hey angie.... this is a wonderful effort, and i think it helped a lot too πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
You need to know the past, to know the Future πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by teenindia_usa

Hi all lately as we know so many things are going on here. I am usually  the type of person who stays out of politics and taking sides I leave that to the moderators and sorry hope not stepping on anyone's toes.

This is hardforumn to manage I understand that and we alldo and I know U all are trying U'rbest and want all of us to get along. U tell Us to ignore well some of usdo (I knowI do) U tell to PM if things or out of hand(I do) and others as well. 

Now when I joined here I joined thinking this is a place to post opinions and talk sensibly about  ideas. Sure we will not agree? and why should we? that would make no sense. Its a place to state ideas. Anyhow I am not talking regarding posts staying open or not that hasbeen overtalked.

Like Supreme I want to see peace as well, however, is easy to say this and than it goes out the other ear!!!

Anyhow not all are going to get along nor have same thinking and that is ok. Yet to putdown another person's thinking is wrong letsbe adults here please.

Now why I havedecided to post is that I see sa re ga ma pa turning into not a site where we talk on our participants its more like a site dedicated to particular singers such as Vineet ordebo(some maydisagree ) yet majority of posts are about these two and so little on the others. Well that does notbother me its the attacks I see!!!

Yes they were the top two. However, many people liked and supported others. I guess these two groups are the most voilatle and have the most attention.  Regardless this is sa re ga ma pa site and a new show is starting so lets talk on that its tiresome to hear the same thing. Its tiresome hearing attacks on Vineet ordebo so lets stop it!!!(again how many listen we will see) this is what hascaused so many too leave or get upset.!!!

There are other reasons these seem tobe the main though!!!!

THiIS IS TO BOTH GROUPS:

This goes toboth groups: U like Vineet great U likedebo great!! there are others who may like neither !!! also justbecasue someone says something about Vineetdoes not mean automaticially theylikedebo and if someone doesnot likedebo mean they love vineet.  Remember we have nihira, hema, paresh and so on supporters please respect that. So plesase leave generalizations out thanks!!!

There are  very nice and genuineclubs set up as well and hats off to those people!!!!!!!!11

THIS IS TO ALL:
Another thing many have opened up thesefanclubs. Well great there is where U may go and say how much love that person and the rest should stay away. Here I seeclubs say supporters only ok we respect that only supporters are someone who wants to say something nice since its aclub may since its positive. 

The irony is that those who tell haters to stay away are not using theseclubs to say how much they love their singer instead are using it has a place tobash other singers(who are real people) and more importantlybash other members!!!!! (who are people who post here!!!!)

I think in all seriousness some people want to get others mad otherwise why would some post so and so is horrible (U think all will agree and post lovely remarks there)

Moderators I know U'r job is tough and U'r trying hard and its hard to please all yet some people are on purpose trying to instigate people and that is why I am posting. I am not giving names that is not important. I just want to make a point and if any Of U relate to this than U need todo something to reform U'r selves.   If itdoes not pertain please ignore!!!!

Other thing please no attacking and I have adisclaimer: " I am not at all responsible at the actions of other members and what they may post  here  they are mature enough to log on they shouldbe mature enough to thinkbefore posting!!!

PEACE and I want to say to members pleasedonot let some people make U go away U have as nuch right as anyone to post here. We as a whole make this place what it is.

I hope this post is not in vain  and I have stated things very politely without mentioning names and just stating as a NEUTRAL PERSON what I see.

SO pleasedo not shoot the messenger thanks and post wisely!!!!

i agree with u completely
I really thank all who have replied and I hope that we are going to try to apply this here. Rememeber this is place that is open to all and all walks of life and respecting one antoher and opinions is important.

Aslo we are here to enjoy and enjoy meeting others. Some of here are here to post things on music others of us just want to laugh and talk on the show and so on.....The point is we all are here and some reason made us join and its important to remeber that and why we joined and what is sa re ga ma pa to us.

Again thanks and peace to all!!!!!!

Originally posted by tisha_bhatia

Great post! I agree with you. The forum is becoming very depressing these days, with people fighting and leaving and ofcourse all the emotional pleading. I look fwd to the new show and hope to read more positive posts.

eggjactly!!

Originally posted by qwertyasdfgh

so are you going to move on??? πŸ˜†

haan yaar. i do that everyday. gym mei, bahar, walking walking, jogging jogging, moving moving. keeps me in fighting trimπŸ˜‰