dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

It all started when Junior Bachchan's engagement to Lolo (Karishma Kapoor) was broken off. Maybe not immediately after, but that was what allowed him to be open for the onslaught of alleged link-ups.

Both Abhishek and Karishma mutually broke off the engagement without any explanations.

'Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya' is the only film Abhishek and Karishma seen together.

Abhishek Bachchan-Lara Dutta affair was a hot talking point during the shooting of 'Mumbai Se Aaya Mera Dost'.

However after Kelly Dorji stepped in Lara's life, the rumour didn't get enough space to spread further.

From their days of Goldie Behl's 'Bas Itna Sa Khwab Hai' to their portrayal of a couple in Mani Ratnam's 'Yuva' and most recently, to their kissing scenes in Shaad Ali's 'Bunty Aur Babli', their on-screen chemistry has not gone unnoticed.

Yes we are talking about Abhishek Bachchan and Rani Mukherji.

Abhishek's link-up with Rani gained media's huge speculations, even some section of industry projected their relationship as sensational as it was between Amitabh and Jaya.

Abhishek seeing sexy Tara Sharma, the buzz started doing rounds on the sets of 'Om Jai Jagdish'. However it short lived; media got busy with stories of Abhishek's new link-ups as time passed.

<>

Abhishek-Priyanka romance was on a high during the shooting of just released 'Bluffmaster'.
Priyanka has never denied the rumour rather her various statement about Abhishek disclosed her inclination towards Junior Bachchan.

</>

Abhishek-Aishwarya first seen together in 'Kuch Na Kaho', there was no smoke.

But in 'Bunty Aur Babli' Aishwarya danced to the tune 'Kajra Re' with Abhishek Bachchan and certainly media went crazy with their sizzling chemistry.

The rumour about Abhishek-Aishwarya link up is getting momentum as the two playing together for J.P. Dutta's 'Umraao Jaan'.

Abhishek's link-up with model-turned-actress Dipannita Sharma caught media's fancy some time back.

Dipannita never opened her mouth in this regard, which had enhanced rumourmongers' curiosity instead.

Abhishek Bachchan also never admitted his affair with Dipannita.

Preity Zinta and Abhishek became close during the shooting of 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' since Preity played Jaya Bachchan's daughter.

Articles were released saying the two were seen together having dinner. Later it came out that none other than the producer himself, Karan Johar started these rumors.

<></>

Abhishek-Shilpa Shetty closeness on the sets of 'Phir Milenge' created buzz.

In 'Dus' also they played together and further media went crazy with their alleged link-up.

However Shilpa Shetty always mentioned that they were good friend, nothing beyond that.

And who can forget Esha Deol?

The two were reportedly seeing each other during the making of 'LoC: Kargil', as they played opposite of each other.

But in a later interview, Abhishek came out saying he thought of Esha as a younger sister and felt embarrassed that people would write such things about them.

Esha, too, has come out with a statement in an interview, saying, "I like Abhishek but don't love him."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Lol......wow i neva knew that Abhi was linked up with sooo many girls....anywayz enjoy
zoya786uk thumbnail
abishek cant act ............. jst got daddy name
rebelqueen thumbnail
he's been linked wid every girl he's worked wid
bollywoodfan thumbnail
wow, thanks for the article yaar! 😃
lilyrosey thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya786uk

Yes he can act!!!! He's really good especially in Sarkar and Yuva! Poor guy, he's linked with everyone he works with! I hope abhi and rani get married!😆 Thanks for sharing!

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too ! i hope rani and abhi get married !!
AnGeLeYeZz thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya786uk

i disagree, i think hes finally getting recognition for his acting, his role in Yuva was just amazing...yes he did get a head start becuz he's the Big B's son, but like i said i think hes finally proving himself and the critics are finally giving him the oppurtunity to do so...im so happy for him, i love abhishek😳
and i also think he shud marry rani!!!!😳 😆

sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx!but yah rani and abhi suit one anther and look like a true couple
samilia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In your dreams 😉

AISH AND ABHI FOREVER