Page   of 3

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by ayesha_78

dont scare me.
ave already ripped my jaw yesterday by slipping thrice on ice, and has a bandage  and dont scare me now of gopi coma condition
Angry

Gosh!!!  Other than that are you ok?  Ahem will bring her out of her coma I am sure.

Am all good, still sore, got stiches lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shineharshIchangedit-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction as per promo (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
LOL Oh poor captain. Okay then Gopi won't go into a coma and Ahem is just impatiently telling her to wake up from the anaesthesia. Is that better for you?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shineharshrsshree-JollyJabeen-

Priyakna

IF-Dazzler

Priyakna

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Hey guys,thankfully Suk posted a promo http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2280311 and because of this and well the ending of today's episode, I predict Gopi goes nto a coma,but only temperarily,like she goes in it for 10 mns and after Ahem screaming at her, she wakes upTongue

I think she stops breathing like as if she is dead because that is when people normally say sorry so I predict that she is not in coma just like dead and for ahem she comes back like Pratigya if you know so that Pratigya brought Krishna back from death .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shineharshIchangedit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top