Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i'm  thinking the doctor will say that the operation was a success but if she does not regain consciousness in the next 24hrs we won't be able to save her.so ahem goes barging in to wake her up .
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

chup ek dum chup

this about is a phrase passed from nazim to u..

😆
he says koki better.

Oh well if Nazim says so them so be it!!

Koki is better then!! Who am I to say otherwise 😆

I'll be chup!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsk16

i'm  thinking the doctor will say that the operation was a success but if she does not regain consciousness in the next 24hrs we won't be able to save her.so ahem goes barging in to wake her up .

Ooh thats a good prediction aswell!😃
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Oh well if Nazim says so them so be it!!

Koki is better then!! Who am I to say otherwise 😆

I'll be chup!!

😆
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

dont scare me.

ave already ripped my jaw yesterday by slipping thrice on ice, and has a bandage  and dont scare me now of gopi coma condition
😡

Gosh!!!  Other than that are you ok?  Ahem will bring her out of her coma I am sure.
QueenEmerald thumbnail
Nah... I think they might milk this coma thing for a little while, just for everyone to feel the sadness of Gopi not there, and we can finally get Ahem to admit- out loud, that he is insanely in love with Gopi! 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Xarina

Gosh!!!  Other than that are you ok?  Ahem will bring her out of her coma I am sure.

Am all good, still sore, got stiches lol

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆 Oh poor captain. Okay then Gopi won't go into a coma and Ahem is just impatiently telling her to wake up from the anaesthesia. Is that better for you?
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Hey guys,thankfully Suk posted a promo https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2280311 and because of this and well the ending of today's episode, I predict Gopi goes nto a coma,but only temperarily,like she goes in it for 10 mns and after Ahem screaming at her, she wakes up😛

I think she stops breathing like as if she is dead because that is when people normally say sorry so I predict that she is not in coma just like dead and for ahem she comes back like Pratigya if you know so that Pratigya brought Krishna back from death .