Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Varsha vandus daughter is elder to soham ...she is perfect for sachu ...elder hai na ?Correct me ?

Yes one can marry Mama's[ uncle] son ib Marathi caste ...infact it is promised in thread ceremony as a ritual

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 07 December 2011 at 3:56pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soham (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LDTnMJ5lover46

LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

DK's son and Archana's adopted daughter poorvi will be in love at the same time one of the twins Ovi or Teju will be in love with Arjun too and Archana will support Poorvi..

SOham might end marrying Vandu's daughter...Not sure if that is allowed in Maharashtrian culture..Someone can correct me if I am wrong.
soham is no one, he died with varsha.

lukin4goodSoap

lukin4goodSoap

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marzikemastane6

DK's son and Archana's adopted daughter poorvi will be in love at the same time one of the twins Ovi or Teju will be in love with Arjun too and Archana will support Poorvi..

SOham might end marrying Vandu's daughter...Not sure if that is allowed in Maharashtrian culture..Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Soham died? I don't think so..he is missing only..

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

They have not found dead bodies yet...And knowing Kekta they will come back after the leap...

Kools you are right Gudiya is older to Soham so Sachu might be the perfect for Vandu's daughter...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

LDTnMJ5lover46

LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

They have not found dead bodies yet...And knowing Kekta they will come back after the leap...

Kools you are right Gudiya is older to Soham so Sachu might be the perfect for Vandu's daughter...
hm so true, like most soaps i also now think soham and varsha will come bak. i just want to see manav and archu bak together.

tochukumari

tochukumari

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Soham will marry archana's adopted daughter ??????????????
Isn't that as good as marrying a real sister...Shocked ??????????
Even though its not blood relation,  if they have same mother, morally he has to treat her 'real sister'... If they really show something like that, it would be worst !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

tochukumari

tochukumari

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Oh no.. Sachu and Vandu's daughter ???
no..no.no... please.. they are cousins na ?? Why  to get married in relation ?
I really hope they don't show such non sense ... taht to 16 years ahead of today.. 2028 & getting married in relation... I really pray they don't show cousins and affairs !
Btw, Only 1 boy (Dk's son) is the one who's in not brother or cousin of other girls, Does that mean all the girls ( Archu's 3 daughters, Vandu's 1 daughter, Manjusha's 2 daughters) are going to hit DK's son and face competition to chase him?
Gosh, my head is spinning...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Tochu 

So what if they marry in cousin ? Aho aaplyat tasa chaalta ! Munji madhe mamachya mulishi tharavtat naBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.