..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i loved it the confession was so cute
thanks for the pm
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
- Cute line, made me chuckle, the 'Kya, kya?"... "kya kya?mai bhi ja raha hun toh sath chalte hain?koi problem?".
- Nice touch with giving food to the poor people 😊
"chalo hum bach gae,hume kuch nahi hua"

arnav "haan tumhe kya hoga..hoga toh mere hath ko.." 😆

- khushi "ap dekhiye..har jagah ap apni man marzi nahi chala sakte..koi kam karna chahta hai toh isme apko kya hai?" Feisty Girl! 😛
- So hilarious Arnav and Khushi fighting over their Jiju and Bhabi! 😆

- Ahaha! Arnav is so cute telling her to wait a little! Hehe! At least he got her to shush! 😆 

- …Yeah Arnav you do need take to get a hold of yourself! 

- I am ROFL 🤣 ha ha ha Take THAT Arnav! The whole foot fiasco! Hilarious! 🤣

- Aww Khushi is so naive she doesn't understand what he was trying to do! 😳

- Oh man! Arnav is so hopeless at hiding his feelings with the fake phone call! 😆

- "feel nahi karte ?ya karna nahi chahte..?bhai kuch cheezen hamare bas me nahi hoti hain..chahe ap jitna unse door bhagen woh apse tez bhagkar apke samne aa kar khadi ho jati hain..". I'm really enjoying all this dialogue, very meaningful, almost like from a Karan Johar movie! 👍🏼
- "jo bhi hai..tumhe pata hai na mai ye pyaar vyyar ki baaton me interested nahi hoon..". Wow! Arnav really has his defences on the full doesn't he!? It's like he's almost scared she'll find out something, he totally confused her with this unexpected comment, poor guy and poor girl! 
arnav "tum bore ho rahi ho na?chalo hum walk pe chalte hain…" Woah Mr.Luverboy! I thought you didn't believe in love…hmm dekhna pareh gha! 😆
khushi "arnavji pata haizindagi me har cheez apni pasand ki nahi milti..kai baar jo hamari kismat me hota hai use manna padta hai..chahe hum usse khush hon ya nahi dusro ki khushi ke liye hi sahi manna padhta hai.. - Karan Johar, eat your heart out! lol 👏
- Like how he picked up the topic of marriage with her, he now knows at least that she's unhappy! 
- …"blouse ka hook…" *gasps* Dun…dun..dunnn! 😛
he took the hook in his hand ..that meant he touched her.. - oh no! He did not just do that! Nu-uh! Heheh! Sorry Chitu, I'm completely into the story like a little kid! 😆😳
- i know payal ki shadi ke bad bhi shyam ki sachai nahi pata aisa ho nahi sakta..but lets just ignore that..lol" Hey Chits! I'm all ready to ignore that, writer's perogative and all that blah blah blah! 😆
khushi as usual starts blabbering...but wenever she looked at arnav she found him staring at her..- Hayye yeh toh gayya kaam se! 🤪
she turns around to see..arnav held her hand tightly and pulls her towards him..*thud* - I'm not kidding you! I felt that *thud* all the way here! Dang! 😛😆
arnav "tumhe dance karna tha na?"

khushi "toh aise?"

he moved his face closer to hers "toh fir kaise khushi kumari gupta?"- Hey Arnav! Are you listening!? Can you teach me how to dance like that as well please….😳😛❤️

- khushi was so busy admiring him "huh??kyaa?"- arreh yeh bhi gayyi kaam se aur mein bhi gayyi kaam se! You know Chitu! I was giggling whilst reading this dancing part and my head went back laughing my head off and…surprise surprise! I banged it on the wall behind me! 😭😆 Chitu! Such is the effect of your story! 😆
- Bad move Arnav baby! Bad move! You shouldn't have told her off for stepping on your foot without listening to the explanation! That is all your fault that she's gone! 😡😆

and oh my that was close dancing..!! Forget Khushi I can't believe it! Arnav! You listen to me right this second! Stop teasing the poor lass! 😉

- Haaa! She's drunk! She's drunk! She's drunk! Muahaha! 

khushi "haan hain!!ab ja yahan se" Hehehe he's her 'baifrend' !!! 🤣

khushi was drunk and keeping her fingers on his lips said "ssshhh...kitna bolte hain ap..pure time bak bak"she said moving her hands.. Ahh this "shhh…" is Khushi's version of the 'shhh..' that Arnav said in the Nainital trip! 😆 at the 'bak bak'! 

arnav "stop throwing tantrums.aur chalo..its gonna rain .." Gah! He can be really cold hearted sometimes can't he!?

he held his ears and went down on his knees.. Let the sweetness commence…. 😃

khushi saw this..she saw something in his eyes which made her uncomfortable.. Tell you what! Khushi might be uncomfortable, but I am certainly enjoying this! 😛

- OMG! ugh! Could this part get any more romantic!? Chitvan..CHItvan…CHITVAN! Where are you hiding!? I am shaking you from the shoulders! This bit is just lush ❤️ More Karan Johar alert!!! This part, where they are dancing in the rain, I can totally imagine her getting all scared and going all 'mujhe dhar lag raha hai' on him! It's like that atmosphere with Sharukh and Kajol in the Gazebo scene at the Summer Camp in KKHH! 😍

he then kissed her shoulders..she trmbled.. Chitu! Are you sure Khushi was the only one that was trEmbling, cos you forgot to put the 'E' in trembled….🤣 Sorry Chitu! I'm really enjoying your story and having a laugh! 😆😛

arnav "tumne suna maine kya kaha,i love u,i love u a lot..!!" YEP! I HEARD YOUU! 😉 😆

"mai janta hoon ye boht filmy hai aur mera style nahi hai..par mai ye bhi janta hoon ki tum bhi boht filmy ho...so here u go..miss khushi kumari gupta.." 😲

khushi now came closer to him..wiped his tears.."kabhi mauka hi nahi mila..par aj keh rahe hain na..boht pyar karte hain..boht…"  Totally ❤️

khushi "apko nahi lagta woh tareeka kuch zyada hi philmy tha.."

she started laughing..

arnav "wat the??" Perfect! Perfect Dialogue jee! Ek dum 👍🏼 Cracked me up! 😆

Hey Chitu! I hope my comments didn't bore you too much! 😆 But I knew as soon as I started reading that this was going to be fabulous…but just how fabulous it turned out to be I wasn't expecting! It's completely bowled me over! From start to finish, consistently well written and consistently engaging! It encompassed the whole atmosphere of being on a holiday, a wet and windy mountainous region. This was 'the best rain'! It was a joy to read and I read it all in one go…hence my essay! 😆 I can't thank myself enough for telling you to write! Hehehe! 😛 I can't thank you enough for taking me up on that advice! 😳 This was honestly the best piece of writing I have read from you! The Hindi dialogue brings so much more feeling and depth into the speech, though I'm a bit slow at reading it, I've improved throughout your story! I'm glad I actually read this in one go, cos I could not have waited as patiently as everyone else for all the parts! I feel like I've just watched a movie whilst reading your story, thank you! 👏 from your dost! 🤗

Coolioqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
So many rains have seen in my life. Never felt such expectations and love in my mind. Chapter was ur best one.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow yar...this is the best part ever...amazingly written and thanks for the pm
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omge chitz my janu..1st a big hiii and hug🤗 great to be back after examz..😆
seriously loved the last part and i loved how real khushi and arnav returned in the end..this whole ss was awesome..m just waiting  for ur more work my yaroo🤗
deleteaccount thumbnail
res. i read it di,
LOVED IT,wil cmnt when am on lappy 😃
deleteaccount thumbnail
very very very very nyc chitvan di!! AWESOMEE!
Crystal_Ice90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏CHITVAN BHT BHT BHT BEST TA YAR!!👏

THANKEW SO MUCH FOR PUTTING DA DANCE PART..I WAS SO MUCH WAITING FOR IT IN REAL STORY..PER NAE HUA USME.:(
THANKEW SOOO MUCCH!!!!😳

BHT BHT BHT ACHA TA..!!👏
Nada-rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow It was fantastic and fabulous love it 👍🏼 👏 ❤️
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow... so cool dear...
Loved it👏