Page 2 Page 4

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Dharampatni and Haar Jeet under scanner

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Dec 8, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Dharampatni

Two shows Dharampatni and Haar Jeetlaunched in August and October, 2011 are feeling the heat currently.

The shows have failed to make a mark on the ratings chart and thus the channel, Imagine, isn't in a mood to drag them any further in case things don't improve for them. The channel had pinned high hopes on Dharampatni that highlights the life of a couple where the girl propels her husband to success and an affluent life.

The show features Harshad Chopra and Aasiya Kazi and Chopra is rumoured to be one of the most expensive actors on the show. Haar Jeet is about parents exploiting their children for their benefit. Informs a source, "The two shows have been given an ultimatum by the channel as they haven't delivered as per expectations. They will be pulled off by the end of this month if they fail to improve." Let's see what the future holds for the two shows!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uKaranika-KMH-Ramya-...RamonaG....Siddhi_Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Dharampatni & HaarJeet under scanner" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivu01

Goldie

shivu01

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I knew it's coming...

May be it is happening for the best because show is going nowhere.  I would be much happy if HC copme back on good channel and good show

Edited by shivu01 - 07 December 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cute00ishrepunzell-BaRul-ParAz-

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i don think dat d article is true...Cry
it cannot be..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMH

anitarani

IF-Rockerz

anitarani

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Cry  I hope not..

Karanika-KMH

-mesmerised-

Goldie

-mesmerised-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Ouch Not sure how much of this article i should believe.

Wouldn't a channel try various different methods of trying to save a show before scrapping it? Changing time-slots etc. to see if it makes a difference...? Confused

Karanika-KMH

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Dunno what to say ... kinda knew it was coming

God bless Harshad with loads of success and happiness ... All my heart knows is he and his work doesnt deserve to get hurt and insulted like this time and again

God bless the show and the entire team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kgirl321-Ramya-Tani91

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Oh wait this article is from TOI ROFL Yep now I am also not sure how much of it should I believe LOL

Aysha change of slot is the last thing I would want to see yaar ... Its no less than an insult to the actors and the team and their hardwork put into it ... I doubt Imagine would care to shift it to some other evening slot only ... cos their prime time slot looks full with crap already ... afternoon slot is a big no-no no matter how much I would convince myself and how much ever good DP might start doing ... I dunno Imagine is a careless channel ... so frigging careless ... how much do they even promote DP? And what about the senseless things they have been showing past 2-3 weeks? I am sure that has got to do with Imagine's interference ... They always hamper with a good going show turn it crap and then get excuses to pull it off air Dead

-Ramya-

may63

may63

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I had Feeling that is coming.   He took s chance with it but channel is not good and story was going haywire from the beginning. HC deserve much better than this crap.   When SP decided to pull tere liye I felt so much but with this one I never connected.   I watched it only for HC

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.