Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ViHa/TiKsha...Dhoom Tana

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Todays episode has everyone floored.KriYaanshians like me are drooling over the hug scene and precap, while swaronians are hyperventilating because of the whistle and swayam the saviour scene.In the midst of these two, there is another couple which captivated me.Our very own filmy ...VIHA!!!Today was the first performance in which ViHa was the main focus.And they were adorable.Alisha/neha's aadayein...HAYYE!!!She was so utterly adorable!!!!And so graceful!!!Her dance truly showed why she was the runner up in did 1.As for archi...is there anyone who does NOT find him adorable???I have never seen vicky give such intense expressions in a dance.TiKsha was DREAMY today!!!I think nimmi and rimar did a good job too, considering its not their fortay, but for me Viha stole the show.They have always been my second fav cuple but today,I have fallen in love all over again with Viha/TiKsha...

Edited by DamonCrazy_D3 - 07 December 2011 at 11:45am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

spring567Hafsa942cute4u_22Essence..love_arshaDishali_JainisnatHPmaniac--Akshu--.Comics_Music...Serendipity..CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ViHa/TiKsha...Dhoom Tana" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveKriyansh

Goldie

LoveKriyansh

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

by teh way who is tiksha as i missed the 2nd part of the episodeCry

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
ViHa was adorable. I am a big ViHa fan and loved the fact that they did a dance were they were the focus. alisha is surely the bollywood queen and usne sabko ache se nacha diya.

love_arsha

Goldie

love_arsha

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
yaa nice postThumbs Up
well said yr yesterday episode was just awsomeee
dance was just awsom nd neha expression was mindblowingBig smile

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
yes they were dam cute
loved viha/tiksha

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveKriyansh

by teh way who is tiksha as i missed the 2nd part of the episodeCry

TikSha is the offscreen name for archi-alisha

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Loved Viha, pehle yeh topic kyu nahi dekha maine>?

d3.jessica

Groupbie

d3.jessica

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
VIHA has always been my fav...and after the dance...i jst cant stop adoring them..specially archie...im totally fida on his bollywood...
i dnt understand hw can ppl not like it.??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.