Imp. for all KTH fans....... (Page 3)

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged
heyy k0ol game

1) morning after marriage..
2) green saree..
3) tervin of piyush (the day when sujal proposed to kashish for the first time after piyushs death)...

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 1:34am | IP Logged

awesome idea sujalfan

the first one is on the night of their marriage

the second is the colour green

and the third is when sujal gives a ring to kashish and proposes her after piyush's death

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 2:08am | IP Logged
koool idea sujalfan its very interestin ab tu kth aur bhi gaur se dekhna paare gaaa Wink
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 2:11am | IP Logged

da ans:to da 1st question:da day dey got married jab gaana sooch raha tha sujal wen kash was in black sarree i fink da next day cuz u avent shown kash'z clodez in da pic Confusedyeahh itz da next or maybe da day dey got married da nite Confused

da ans:to da 2nd question is:da color is green

da ans:to da 3rd question is:da day wen da rajeha'z burnt pyush after dat dey all went n sujal came at dat place n crieddd CryCry

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Wink1) morning after marriage... kashish asks sujal 'tum ney mujhey uthaya kyun nahiin?' (as he is up and ready before her) sujal: 'it's okay'

2) the colour is GREEN

3) it's when sujal comes to r n g house after piyush's death to talk to kashish takes out his hanky and in the process drops his wallet which is picked up by kashish

AM I RIGHT BOSS???LOL

Edited by natz - 27 March 2005 at 6:09am
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged

yeahh i fink natz is riteeeWink

m confusedd Confusedbut how culd iiiii naiiii i say m da biggest fan ov kth n sujal n kash but i proved wrongggg CryCry

but letz hopee k m riteeee Clap

~*raksha*~ Newbie
~*raksha*~
~*raksha*~

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 1:38am | IP Logged

hey every1!!!

awesome idea sujal fan!!! this will be interesting and will also keep weekend interaction high... u should also consider a draw to pick a winner or sumthin, it'll make it even more fun. i suggest a draw coz well they'll be heaps of right answers... so a draw will prolly be necessary n whoeva gets picked wins the weeks contest or sumthin like dat. if not a draw then maybe the person who gives the most detailed and specificially right answer. but this is just a suggestion.

my answers:

1. this is the morning after their wedding. sujal wakes  up early and gets tea for kashish as soon as she awakes. he has just come outta the shower and is drying his hair when the droplets of water fall on kashish's cheeks as she is right behind him. sujal then moves his hand to wipe the water off her cheeks but she moves her face in a hesitating way!!! grrrAngry but it was her loss!!!LOL

2. this is right b4 they are leaving for bangalore.... kashishs saree is darkish bottle green with maroonish border.Smile

3. this is on piyush's thervi, sujal is very upsetCry seeing kashish as a vidwa. so he tries talkin to her.. magar that kashish just u knw... this is in their garden in that circle thing... wat are those outside things called? aneways... yah i dunno if its when he proposes or b4 that when his wallet falls... so i dont know exactly... magar its piyushs thervi...

ok those are my answers... hope u all having a gud weekend. a belated happy holi... n hope u have a good easter

raksha

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 6:57am | IP Logged

good response......... tonight I'm going to disclose the answers.... interesting ones I'll say.......

Go to top