My KA WEDDING-CHEK IT OUT!!

bharthi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guyz i want my weddin to be exactly like ka's wow heres some pics for examples!😳

okay please leave ur comments on wht u guyz think AND also if u lot have any other ideas for my wedding please post them in ur replies please!if the ideas have gr8 fab lips lke ejoo the more the merrier and the more excitingπŸ˜†!anyways i reall want all the cerimonies but i espeaciall y want picture(scene)number 1 to happen! i nw im crazy but wht to do!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah same here!!! tht wud b soo romantic eijoo(my husband) carying me upstairs!!!rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😳 😳 😳
henna16 thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeppp...but u dnt wnt a mother-in-laww lykkk witch nitya πŸ˜‰
Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh*sigh*aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
ya 😳
tv-fan thumbnail
ahh wudn't v all want to be in his arms!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
--Leena
bharthi thumbnail
i dont care as long as his on myside i understand that its his mum and all but god always daoes right! and anyways kavya finds out bout his mummy!right
but man i cant wait to get married and just hug my husband u knw just like ka do i want a mna wid a lovely stong chest and who keeps himself in shape altough its the insid and his lips that matter the most! 😳 😳
Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tv-fan

ahh wudn't v all want to be in his arms!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
--Leena

sorry di cant answer dat ive fainted just thinkig about it !😳

prettyasjen thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharthi

i dont care as long as his on myside i understand that its his mum and all but god always daoes right! and anyways kavya finds out bout his mummy!right
but man i cant wait to get married and just hug my husband u knw just like ka do i want a mna wid a lovely stong chest and who keeps himself in shape altough its the insid and his lips that matter the most! 😳 😳

well inside r his organs whcih gelp him to everthing, n lips mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
bharthi thumbnail

nw you fainted it more easier for us nw ...only kiddin ejoo is ur as much as he is ours okay!well im off to bed to start dreamin bout him and then when i wake up ill be like ohh was that only a dream but it was hot though! 😳 πŸ˜† anyways gd night uk ppl and gd afternoon india ppl gooday to everyone round the world!
im off to see my ejoo! 😳 😊
prettyasjen thumbnail
gud nite, ill be joined eijoo soon too!!! πŸ˜‰