Rashi has found god...lol - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ANJ4

I have all the faith in Rashi , she will be back to herself real soon, she is only doin gthis to get back in MM.   that is it

😆
Originally posted by vibz88

I think its temp. Wait for her to come home then something will happen which will drive her crazy with jealousy.kalakaris start again.

😆😛

am actually liking rashi's transform and the worriness tht she has for gopi for once i thought she did the right thing bringin urmi to the hospital and doing a kalakari on her mum she has understood wht gopi has dne for her n  n nw she has to ddo sumthing by getting her mum to give blood to gopi she cares alot for gopi...

Originally posted by Arnisha

am actually liking rashi's transform and the worriness tht she has for gopi for once i thought she did the right thing bringin urmi to the hospital and doing a kalakari on her mum she has understood wht gopi has dne for her n  n nw she has to ddo sumthing by getting her mum to give blood to gopi she cares alot for gopi...

oh I recognise it was sweet, see page 2 of this thread my reply to Chika784, but knowing the character of Rashi so well, how jealous she is of her cousin sister, I know this goodness towards Gopi is not going to last, but that's the show really, without one bad one, the show would be all sweetness and be boring. Hey read my reply to Chika, I put some funny bits in there. ðŸ˜›
I love to see raashi changing