Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by d-luna88

Yes Nafisa my wish has be heard by the cv's and Rashi has been a good girl for once in her life. She is worried for gopi and angry with her mother, because she could have help straight away but didn't and rather ran away from the hospital. So maybe this change will hold on and I am going to see some raji moments, which will make me a full raji fan as well as gohem fan. I just hope that she stays positive. But as you said the chances for that are slim. But I do think that we won't see her hurting anyone on purpose for a couple of months at least. She might to do some more kalakari but none which would harm a person physically. I still hoping that she will turn good for good and Urmi or Kinjal will take over her role as vamp numbero uno!!!

Please let me dreamLOL

hey Kristen, ok will let you dream for a while, about RaJi did you notice Jigar's face when she dragged her mother in front of the Modi's and declared her mother and Gopi share the same blood type, his face almost delight in his wife's behaviour, he certainly brightened...lol, so you may have some RaJi moments at the hospital whilst they wait for news on Gopi.

Big smile Well this time you did a great job making me hope on Nafisa. Thanks for that. I noticed Jigar's face and because I won't be seeing much of them properly I will take that as a raji moment. Am already making up gohem moments in epi's without gohem so might as well do it with raji as well. But to be honest I am still more of a gohem fan so am waiting eagerly for Ahem to make gopi wake up with the power of LOVE!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi has found god...lol (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I think its temp. Wait for her to come home then something will happen which will drive her crazy with jealousy.kalakaris start again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit.Nafisa.

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I have all the faith in Rashi , she will be back to herself real soon, she is only doin gthis to get back in MM.   that is it

Ichangedit.Nafisa.

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I love to see Raashi changing

Ichangedit.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

I have all the faith in Rashi , she will be back to herself real soon, she is only doin gthis to get back in MM.   that is it

LOL

Ichangedit

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I think its temp. Wait for her to come home then something will happen which will drive her crazy with jealousy.kalakaris start again.

LOLTongue

Ichangedit

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

am actually liking rashi's transform and the worriness tht she has for gopi for once i thought she did the right thing bringin urmi to the hospital and doing a kalakari on her mum she has understood wht gopi has dne for her n  n nw she has to ddo sumthing by getting her mum to give blood to gopi she cares alot for gopi...

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

Ichangedit.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnisha

am actually liking rashi's transform and the worriness tht she has for gopi for once i thought she did the right thing bringin urmi to the hospital and doing a kalakari on her mum she has understood wht gopi has dne for her n  n nw she has to ddo sumthing by getting her mum to give blood to gopi she cares alot for gopi...

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

oh I recognise it was sweet, see page 2 of this thread my reply to Chika784, but knowing the character of Rashi so well, how jealous she is of her cousin sister, I know this goodness towards Gopi is not going to last, but that's the show really, without one bad one, the show would be all sweetness and be boring. Hey read my reply to Chika, I put some funny bits in there. Tongue

Ichangedit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top