India-Forums

Rashi has found god...lol (Page 2)

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

As we can see yesterday and today, Rashi has discovered she cares for Gopi, might even love her cousin sister, and recognises that she is in the hospital in critical state because of trying to save her.

Today we saw Rashi doing a kalakari against her mother to trick her into coming out of the room, and Urmila questioned her you did a trick on me (kalakari she said), so Kristin I think we are not going to get more kalakaries pulled against each other by the bad people but hey you got your wish a couple of days later, though it's a minuscule kalakari in the greater scheme of things (the amount they have dished out to Gopi). 

Now I'm thinking lets start a count, in days, of how long Rashi's goodness will last, so kalakaries to hurt Gopi, as she has suddenly found god, praying sincerely today, tears falling from her eyes, wanting Gopi to be well, so all those tears she made Gopi cry for grating her hand, hitting her with dandiya stick, black pepper in Gopi's kajal, making her fall down and many other things were okay, but if it's Gopi at the risk of death she's affected. So guys lets see how this goodness pertaining to Gopi lasts, when does she plan her next kalakari on Gopi. 

So yet again the CV's are giving indications that they are going to make Urmila the villain, as she wasn't concerned and had to be tricked to save Gopi's life. But we all were in agreement that Rashi was the main vampire in this serial, as even when her mother wasn't around she would improvise to hurt Gopi, and she always sort her mother's help to do the evil kalakaries, it's only now she is out of the house is she showing so much regret and blaming her mother recently and now showing she is better then the mother.
Nafisa love makes people learn & unlearn things...Ahem has been an example for this...so why not give Rashi a chance...

It's not going to last babe, it's Rashi we are talking about here, lets just count the days until the next kalakari on Gopi...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadIchangedit

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

i said it yesterday
rashi somehow has changed due to the incident,
she now feels srry for gopi and showing her sisterly love for Gopi... 
but ur right..

Yah only for today Captain, very soon she will shake off the goodness like it's an itchy coat and resume the kalakaries, a leopard never changes it's spots.

munnihyderabadIchangedit

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by ayesha_78

i said it yesterday
rashi somehow has changed due to the incident,
she now feels srry for gopi and showing her sisterly love for Gopi... 
but ur right..

Yah only for today Captain, very soon she will shake off the goodness like it's an itchy coat and resume the kalakaries, a leopard never changes it's spots.
ROFL
oh my jaw...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadIchangedit.Nafisa.

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Loving Raashi showing concern for Gopi,its so sweet!Smile

I agree it was sweet to see her argue with Urmila, that why didn't you talk to say I have O -ive blood when the doctor asked you at the hospital infront of everyone, Jigar is going around town visiting every blood bank and you are just keeping quiet, then the demanding at the door, small kalakari on Urmila and pulling her at the hospital, and did you see Jigar's face he liked what she was doing and was grateful to her, look at his face when she announces that the blood has been found (ROFL the mother has become a blood bag now...LOL) anyway back to Jigar his face brightened seeing his wife save the day, so she was sweet today, even later praying with Hetal, walking away from the complaining Urmila which was making even Rashi sick today.

munnihyderabadIchangedit

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Loving this new Rashi playing kalakari on her mother... all for gopi... she genuinely prayed to kanaji... i guess for the first time...

but again we have to wait and watch if the goodness is seasonal and wear out after few days or is if it is there to stay

Ichangedit.Nafisa.

Rejoiced.ritika IF-Dazzler
Rejoiced.ritika
Rejoiced.ritika

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Just love ur post. But i cant understand why changes in rashi is not accepted . As she had never done any kalakari by herrelf .all are result of her mother's mind .it may be questioned that why everytine she listen to her mother. Then it may be just due to lack of maturity and due to overshadowing of her by urmila. Rashi is learnt that what her mom has taught .rashi is a blind follower of her mom and it is not a new thing .mostly childs thinl that her or his parents always think for better.and i really admire cvs for his work .it catches the indian family very nearly. Generally indian moms teaches her daughter to face problems coming after marriage or teach how the adjustment should be made them.and this continues after a long time of marriges. In other words moms always interfere in her daughter life and it always result for misunderstanding and wrong thinking if we left some exceptional case. By the way i like the rashi and her changes ,and want that she doesnt go for wrong .and in today epi i realise she can be medicine for her mom.

Ichangedit.Nafisa.

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Yes Nafisa my wish has be heard by the cv's and Rashi has been a good girl for once in her life. She is worried for gopi and angry with her mother, because she could have help straight away but didn't and rather ran away from the hospital. So maybe this change will hold on and I am going to see some raji moments, which will make me a full raji fan as well as gohem fan. I just hope that she stays positive. But as you said the chances for that are slim. But I do think that we won't see her hurting anyone on purpose for a couple of months at least. She might to do some more kalakari but none which would harm a person physically. I still hoping that she will turn good for good and Urmi or Kinjal will take over her role as vamp numbero uno!!!

Please let me dreamLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Yes Nafisa my wish has be heard by the cv's and Rashi has been a good girl for once in her life. She is worried for gopi and angry with her mother, because she could have help straight away but didn't and rather ran away from the hospital. So maybe this change will hold on and I am going to see some raji moments, which will make me a full raji fan as well as gohem fan. I just hope that she stays positive. But as you said the chances for that are slim. But I do think that we won't see her hurting anyone on purpose for a couple of months at least. She might to do some more kalakari but none which would harm a person physically. I still hoping that she will turn good for good and Urmi or Kinjal will take over her role as vamp numbero uno!!!

Please let me dreamLOL

hey Kristen, ok will let you dream for a while, about RaJi did you notice Jigar's face when she dragged her mother in front of the Modi's and declared her mother and Gopi share the same blood type, his face almost delight in his wife's behaviour, he certainly brightened...lol, so you may have some RaJi moments at the hospital whilst they wait for news on Gopi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Go to top