Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
 As we can see yesterday and today, Rashi has discovered she cares for Gopi, might even love her cousin sister, and recognises that she is in the hospital in critical state because of trying to save her.

Today we saw Rashi doing a kalakari against her mother to trick her into coming out of the room, and Urmila questioned her you did a trick on me (kalakari she said), so Kristin I think we are not going to get more kalakaries pulled against each other by the bad people but hey you got your wish a couple of days later, though it's a minuscule kalakari in the greater scheme of things (the amount they have dished out to Gopi). 

Now I'm thinking lets start a count, in days, of how long Rashi's goodness will last, so kalakaries to hurt Gopi, as she has suddenly found god, praying sincerely today, tears falling from her eyes, wanting Gopi to be well, so all those tears she made Gopi cry for grating her hand, hitting her with dandiya stick, black pepper in Gopi's kajal, making her fall down and many other things were okay, but if it's Gopi at the risk of death she's affected. So guys lets see how this goodness pertaining to Gopi lasts, when does she plan her next kalakari on Gopi. 

So yet again the CV's are giving indications that they are going to make Urmila the villain, as she wasn't concerned and had to be tricked to save Gopi's life. But we all were in agreement that Rashi was the main vampire in this serial, as even when her mother wasn't around she would improvise to hurt Gopi, and she always sort her mother's help to do the evil kalakaries, it's only now she is out of the house is she showing so much regret and blaming her mother recently and now showing she is better then the mother.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

nazlieersshreekanajigokulshineharshmunnihyderabad_Nancy_-neela-uamazFaayeyvarshu27PN_luvs_ArjunnavyabIchangedit-JollyJabeen-ParijatrocksNazmaJani_grANJ4suk19LadyDabanggTarantallegra-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi has found god...lol" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Even rashi said to urmilla now is not the time to take revenge Gopi life is in danger, if shes praying   n she is watching the modi family  their love for gopi is being shown even our ice statute aham has melted towards gopi.  i also think its for a short period so let see

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemunnihyderabad-neela-Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-ParijatrocksANJ4ani_grHarshika4Life.Nafisa.

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

As we can see yesterday and today, Rashi has discovered she cares for Gopi, might even love her cousin sister, and recognises that she is in the hospital in critical state because of trying to save her.

Today we saw Rashi doing a kalakari against her mother to trick her into coming out of the room, and Urmila questioned her you did a trick on me (kalakari she said), so Kristin I think we are not going to get more kalakaries pulled against each other by the bad people but hey you got your wish a couple of days later, though it's a minuscule kalakari in the greater scheme of things (the amount they have dished out to Gopi). 

Now I'm thinking lets start a count, in days, of how long Rashi's goodness will last, so kalakaries to hurt Gopi, as she has suddenly found god, praying sincerely today, tears falling from her eyes, wanting Gopi to be well, so all those tears she made Gopi cry for grating her hand, hitting her with dandiya stick, black pepper in Gopi's kajal, making her fall down and many other things were okay, but if it's Gopi at the risk of death she's affected. So guys lets see how this goodness pertaining to Gopi lasts, when does she plan her next kalakari on Gopi. 

So yet again the CV's are giving indications that they are going to make Urmila the villain, as she wasn't concerned and had to be tricked to save Gopi's life. But we all were in agreement that Rashi was the main vampire in this serial, as even when her mother wasn't around she would improvise to hurt Gopi, and she always sort her mother's help to do the evil kalakaries, it's only now she is out of the house is she showing so much regret and blaming her mother recently and now showing she is better then the mother.
Nafisa love makes people learn & unlearn things...Ahem has been an example for this...so why not give Rashi a chance...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Jitu-FaayeyIchangedit-JollyJabeen-Parijatrocksani_gr.Nafisa.

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i said it yesterday
rashi somehow has changed due to the incident,
she now feels srry for gopi and showing her sisterly love for Gopi... 
but ur right..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadIchangeditani_gr-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Loving Raashi showing concern for Gopi,its so sweet!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadIchangeditani_gr.Nafisa.

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
thanks nafisah for your great analysis, i feel that rashi has understood the amount of pain she has inflicted on her dear cousin, but rashi could turn back to doing her kalakaries anytime..we'll just have to wait and seeErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadIchangeditsree07ani_gr.Nafisa.

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
It would be great to see a reformed Rashi that lasts and I hope she has changed, it would be a good thing for the show, however ultimately I think Urmila's influence will pervade this tranquil and she may well be back on the route to evil.

I hope it doesn't happen but that seems to be the way of most shows, the vamp may turn nice for a bit but then revert up until the very end when they have a miraculous epiphany!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadIchangeditani_gr.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

Even rashi said to urmilla now is not the time to take revenge Gopi life is in danger, if shes praying   n she is watching the modi family  their love for gopi is being shown even our ice statute aham has melted towards gopi.  i also think its for a short period so let see

I know exactly what you saying Suk, so much is happening that in the past Rashi would have been jealous about or reacted in the reverse, seeing Gopi the centre of attention, the Modi's fawning over her, and Aham actually taking notice of Gopi melting and showing is care openly and Rashi not panicking to change him around, I know she can't do anything to Aham to change his mind or she can't go to Gopi to make her do something stupid, but she can be on the mother's side to say yes what my mother is saying about giving blood is correct, why should we go there to help Gopi but no she wants Gopi to get better, she cares for Gopi...Shocked shocking. 

After all that she has done, she has discovered a reverse gear...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadIchangedit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top