Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay -Written Update - Dec 7 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
thanks for the update naz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay -Written Update - Dec 7 (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Actually we cud rename the show to Parichay - Witcha k naye horrible schemes seROFL
ClapLOLyup too good oh man when will we get rid of this witcha , she is so annoying and both sinal r idiots , big time , i hate it when leads r so dumb and the vamp gets away even with silly and nonsense schemes, i thought parichay was an intelligent show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Rani

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
ts 4 updt. ya  this i said longgg before again saying it mut be renamed as parichay(diff colors of richa)in kunal's life.LOL

-RD-

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naz. Think i am going to skip today's episode too... no use watching it.. Witcha ko kaun dekhna chahega.. aur Sinal unka ka door dor tak naamo nishan nahi hai!

-Rani

preethi12345

Goldie

preethi12345

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
tanx..

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Naz Hug

Pathetic episode again... Gosh... Wen will this torture come to an end? D'oh

Seriously can't bear Witcha's face on the screen.. She gets most screen space in the show..Angry

Thanks to Witcha, that the TRPs have come down and show is out of top 10. DeadSleepy

Hope the CV's realize atleast now... As the case ended in 1 day, i want that in 1 episode, witcha's truth should be revealed to kunal and siddhi. pls don't drag it.. Fed up of all these. Hope the CV's are looking into what we are feeling.. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--sahasra-

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
hi

thanks for this

kunal could have told siddhi reg vineet

and he never clarifies and expects siddhi to understand all. silly

looks like in coming episodes siddhi will think kunal meets richa without telling her while kunal may see more bad side of vineet

finally seema gauarv track started

norzar

-sahasra-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by rdfan

Actually we cud rename the show to Parichay - Witcha k naye horrible schemes seROFL
ClapLOLyup too good oh man when will we get rid of this witcha , she is so annoying and both sinal r idiots , big time , i hate it when leads r so dumb and the vamp gets away even with silly and nonsense schemes, i thought parichay was an intelligent show

Intelligent showShocked ...ekta's shows are an insult to ones IntelligenceROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996-MariaMars--sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.