Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
NAZRON SE DIL TAK

Hello friends...

We have the second thread of Armaan Riddhima's love story based ff Nazron Se Dil Tak finally..
I'm super excited right now.A big thank you to all of you.
Hats off to my spammer team..I love u all a lot...
But before I begin my thank you speech ,I would like to re-post the introduction of NSDT in this thread.Plz scroll down to the next post for the thank you note.

This story is a work of many people and is written on star forums.I'm one of the major writers of this story, so I have been posting this story here.This is a story you would have never read before.
If you wish to fall in love with AR one more time and cherish the memories of DMG gang then please go through this ff once.

Kindly scroll down for the index which is next to the thank you post.

This ff shows how Armaan Riddhima manage their post-marital life along with their past life..

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 08 September 2012 at 9:46am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

NSDT_PMaar123Ar_Asyafansakshiksgrads73937soniarahejaHarry93vidu87KaJen_addictionfri42911LilAppleARKJ_4EVERshonagudiaSammaraxx-Im-Possible-cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatyouth_showsfanspvdsweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NSDT#2(AR)PART 65-PG35[completed]April 26" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

THANK YOU NOTE

Hey guys!!
It's hard to believe that we have reached the second thread...But it's true and I am sooo happy..
PartyDancing
Dancing A big thank you to all of you who have made this second thread possible in every manner...Smile
I'm overwhelmed right now...Approve

Firstly a big thank you to my spamming team for accomplishing the task of finishing 20 pages in just one day...You guys are just amazing...
Ish,Geet,Pri,Liashna, angledesire-Thanks a lot friends for all your love and support.I'm proud of you guys..The best spammers award goes to you all as usual.I guess ek professional spamming centre khola ja sakta coz you guys are simply the best...
You are my rockstars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really lucky to have you people as my friends..

Geet-You have proved to be an amazing friend and an ardent reader of my ffs..The way you always encourage my parts and request for updates delights me a lot..I love u..
Ish- My bacha I love you...I simply love your jovial nature.You are a great friend.
Pri-I can't tell you how much I missed you and your comments.I'm glad that you are back with a bang.Hope you had a good time in India-my motherland..I love u sooo much..
Liashna-You are a great motivating friend dear.Thanks a lot for all your appreciation and encouragements..

Now coming back to all my readers.Well, if I sit to pen down my feelings then one post would not be enough.There can be absolutely no words to describe what I feel right now..
All I want to say is that I'm feeling on the top of this world right now...I'm really fortunate to have wonderful readers like all of you...

Aditi-jana I miss our night chats a lot..I love u and miss your long comments...I wish hitler ko tumpar thodi raham aajaye..You are a gem in my life.I love u a lot..

Maria -I really adore our friendship.To have u as a friend beside me is really good.SmileYou are always there for me and I really love you and your ffs..

Babli-Your name suits you as well.You are a fresh soul in my life and I'm glad to have you as my friend..

Anam I miss u a lot... But am really happy to see u pressing the like button always...It lets me know that you are following this ff but not finding time to comment.

Rumaisa my darling .I really love ur long comments and am looking forward to chat with you sometime again in future.

Sonu -I love your emoticons a lot and your long comments make me happy always..

Punam jana -I really love the way you motivate me to write better and I love you for this.You yourself are a great writer dear.Your comments mean a lot to me..

Sania uppi I love u a lot.Your sweet words always give me a sisterly feeling..You are like my sister on this forum..

Prachi jana  and Jiya sweety I really love the way you guys have been loving my ffs and inspiring me to write better always...Thanks a lot for this moral boosting ..

Arooshee -Thanks a lot jana for making me feel extremely good by your honest comments..I really love it when u call yourself my fan..

KSG-ROOP- Thanks a lot for loving this ff sooo much.Your praises for this ff make me feel extremely good and happy.

Zarqaa-Thanks a lot for sharing ur views with me eventhough you have read this ff before.I really love u n ur comments a lot..

Vidu and Shilpi-I love you guys for being there with all my ffs and motivating me in a wonderful manner to write better and better.

Anumeha and Srishti-I love you guys for giving long heart-arming reviews...You guys are yourselves champions in writing and to get good response from you guys  matters a lot to me..

I want to thank all you people mentioned in the following lines for being a part of NSDT so long.I wish to thank each one of you individually but it seems to be impossible in a single post...

peachgirl,  aar123,  ARMAAN_DEWANI,  AR_FAN, Pooja_15,Niharikia,araja1234, luv_AR,iluvksg,  Fultulsi, BabynJJDreams,spvd,blue_lotus22,  azy123,  blessed4,   shonagudia,    dhruvikaluvsKSG,  Cutiepie_KSG,  Amona,  swamii92,  araja1234,  hotKaJen,   harshithaaa,  ,  AMMY12,    Pumpkinn,  teenorchid,    jiyaa_m,  AR_LOVER, Shaba_sweetkash, sweet_shilpa , friends4dream,Prithi, qt4ever,Maryam,Mijanur bro,Zhasan  and...[silent readers]

I really love u people for your wonderful words of encouragement...

I also thank the silent readers of this ff and I hope that I would receive your views about this ff someday.

I'm really sorry if I miss anyone's name.I will be purely unintentional.Plz do let me know if I've missed out anyone..

I thank you all on behalf of all the lovely writers of Nazron se Dil Tak who have made this ff possible...

I thank you all on behalf of myself and Fatima di as well.

Had Fatima di not been there,I could have never taken this ff forward all alone on myself...

I really love all my wonderful readers
from the bottom of my heart for your kind reviews and suggestions.

Kindly stay tuned and keep motivating me for the updates...

Take care!!!!
ASMA

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 16 December 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NSDT_PMpolishedtechieaar123Amoon.88soniarahejagupta.aditi20KaJen_addictionfri42911LilApplevidu87ARKJ_4EVERSammaraxxcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatyouth_showsfanspvdsweetdesire

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

INDEX

Nazron Se dil Tak#1

Nazron se Dil Tak #3

PART56,57- AR'S SECOND HONEYMOON TO MALAYSIA-PAGE 2

PART 58- AR'S SECOND HONEYMOON TO MALAYSIA -PAGE 7

PART 59-PAST TRACK-PAGE 7

PART 60-SURPRISE[AR's engagement]-PAGE 7

PART 61,62- AR'S Second Honeymoon [contd..]-PAGE 11,17

PART 63-PAST TRACK- AR'S DATE- PAGE 25

PART 64-Past track-Page 28

PART 65-Page 35

Extremely important note related to wedding parts and silent or new readers-Page 38

PART 66-PAGE 50[Present track]

PART 67-PAGE 55[Present track]

PART 68-PAGE 61[PRESENT TRACK]

PART 69,70 -PAGES 65, 74[PRESENT TRACK]

PART 71-PAGE 79[PRESENT TRACK]

PART 69-PAGE 65[PRESENT TRACK]

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 26 August 2012 at 3:40am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

polishedtechieaar123Redrose21cuteshilpasakshiksgvidu87KaJen_addictionLilAppleSammaraxxARKJ_4EVERanumeha_rajatyouth_showsfanspvdsweetdesire

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Congratulations on your new thread Asma <3

Hope you have many more :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

jain92

Goldie

jain92

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged