Bade Acche Laggte Hai

superb ending... mindblowing precap (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

apricity

apricity

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sorry for bursting everyone's bubble by this post..

Yeah to the hopeless romantics these moments of RK inside the mall and Priya outside on steps sleeping with their heads attached sooo cute and romantic...But no 40 yr old India's top 3rd businessman would ignore announcements...Even Priya must have heard announcements...As we all do...These are not kids or old farts who dont pay attention and need someone to tell them mall is closing...

It was ridiculous to see two mature 40 & 33 yrs adults like such in another country australia..not realistic...

Sorry no offense meant...But to me it was ridiculous...

yeah there are some improbable scenarios like this from time to time, but just have to filter them out... for me at least it was better than the "wife beater" scene...i actually found that in poor taste and not really funny... and about realistic, the less said the better...

i really loved the romantic scene today though... we can still hope that maybe ram was busy buying priya something and thus missed the announcements... lol...im abandoning realism again for romance LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Karna89crystal30hamzanuhaswethasyam08avivakirkDabulls23Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "superb ending... mindblowing precap (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
yeah i too felt the scene is not realistic that's the only thing i didn't like.

but apart from that the scene was so cute. really liked it a lot.

waiting eagerly for 2moro's episode

Swetha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apricity

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
well its a fiction after all... we can't find everything same as reality... i think instead of digging out the negativity we should enjoy the cute scenesEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahcrystal30

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Anamika it is not like some of us are just waiting to find something to pick on and bring negativity...It should not be labeled as "Negativity"  It is constructive feedback IMHO...If something is ridiculous we have a right to post as our view...If you or anyone else enjoys those moments for your own reasons that is fine too...Big smile

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Anu just waitng for the croaking Ram and tipsy Priya to rock tommorow..

Sakshi_Deewani

fan-of-phulwa

fan-of-phulwa

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
raya creat a magic . they are so lovely. it was the most lovely scene a have ever seen.

Sakshi_Deewani

-Shwetasri-

Goldie

-Shwetasri-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
O Boy . . . . .adorable post. Clap Definitely agree with you. Love is surely in the air.  . . . Day Dreaming
Hmmm, and drunk Priya. . . . its just like a cherry on top of the cake. Just Awesome. Prefect. Big smile

Sakshi_Deewani

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Yes, Ram did kiss his hand.

And yes, the wife beater sequence was in extremely poor taste. Did not expect someone of Priya's maturity to stoop so low just to score off Ram.

Digressing a bit, I also dislike Priya's habit of stamping her foot. Too childish for words IMHO. Don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings; love the show too much Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.