~~~Make a prediction~~~

hello64 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I've been noticinf around kyph forum everyone is making predictions. So I thought why don't we all put our predictions on this post. As we read others predictions we can revise them and make a new prediction.

If this sounds confusing this is what you do:
1. read the previous predictions of others
2. make your own prediction if you want add to whomevers prediction you want!

This is my prediction:
I think that Mishti will hear about prithvi and cum to meet him. Then she will meet Angad. They may probably spend a night together when Angad is drunk. Mishti will become pregnant but I don' think its his baby or shes pretending to be pregnant. Also I think kirpa will have a misscarage because of the all tension she's having and fall down the stairs or have an accident.Edited by hello64 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ann_786 thumbnail
good prdiction but my prdiction is that mishity will be used by angad against her own family and he will take revenge mishity will pretend 2 be preg wiv his kid but angad finds out coz the doctor rings mishitys number 2 say that her regular chek up was fine then angad has a convo wiv the doctor and she tells him that she came for a chek up as she had a high tempreature she not pregnant at all then mishity in big trouble i sooooooo hope that this happens and then mishity gets tourcherd 😃 by kripa for taking angad away from her how does that sound????
I like how you made this post! 😃

OK, I think that Mishti will be the source of negative things about Kripa that she will say to instigate Angad against her even more 😕 ......for the rest, I don't want to think about it, it'll make me cry 😭 😭 😭
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏 nice perdiction heres mine:
]Mishti will seperate angad kripa then she has a miscarge 😭
angad finds out about his real mother and kartik is happy
angad wants kripa to live with him and his real mother but kripa refuses because his real mother is evil 😊
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice prediction 👏 👏
paramvir thumbnail
hello,
my prediction:
i think kripa n angad will break up.....(obviously)
then, angad will get w/ misti and kripa will go back to naineetal.........
(im not that good at predicting)
thanx
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lets seeee...um...
Mishti's gonna kinda be takin revenge by wut AK did to Prithvi, she and the new guy is gonna help Angad with his career and increase the distance between AK..Angads gonna feel as if he owes Mishti for all shes dont 4 him-there gonna get close. Mishti's gonna get pregnant, AK divorce-Kripas kid dies- Mishti and Angad get married-Prithvi gonna pretend to b good mayb
KArishma***
paramvir thumbnail
hello,
my prediction:
i think kripa n angad will break up.....(obviously)
then, angad will get w/ misti and kripa will go back to naineetal.........
(im not that good at predicting)
thanx
paramvir thumbnail
another thing......
y do u guyz keep on thinking misti is going to get pregnant?