Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyshuggo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Does it really matter, and i dont think they are at logger heads with one another, i think its the media trying to sensationalise a story that really has been milked, to the extent that now the challenge for 2005 is over and debo is the voice of india ... theres no news to help sell their magazines and papers, so they are obviously of the opinion to keep this so called story in the papers, so that people go out and buy the papers!

2006 challenge, will bring about different excitement, and hopefully, we have that to look forward to, some fresh news and let the show BEGIN again .. hehe, not some pathetic journalists, trying to exhaust a story!! PLEASEEEEEEE there is plenty of other happenings that are going on in the world USE the space in your journals wisely ....!!!

chatbuster thumbnail
Originally posted by: currentchaos

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Himesh, Ismail take fight to Mauritius

It's a widely known fact that Himesh Reshammiya and Ismail Darbar are at logger-heads following their fights on the sets of Zee's recently concluded Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005. But what one could not have known is that their fight would continue even after the show was over. Both the music directors are keeping up the rivalry and hurling sarcastic comments and accusations against each other at every opportunity.  Taking their spat to a new level at the Zee Cine awards in Mauritius, Himesh made no effort to hide the fact that he was upset when Ismail's protge Debojit sang his (Reshammiya's) songs. Even though Debojit commented on how good Himesh was, Himesh's stiff jaw refused to relax. Even when he accepted the award for Best Singer, he made a comment directed at Ismail. "This year a lot of people have complaints from me and don't like me. Next year I will prove myself." Is this a hint that they will take on each other again in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2007?

know why? same reason as why muhammad ali n george foreman had their "rumble in the jungle" in africa many moons ago.

arre yaar, double taxation treaty hai na india ke saath. means mauritius mei fight organize karo, dono parties aur paisa banaega. ab india mei fight kar ke kya milega?😉

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatbuster

know why? same reason as why muhammad ali n george foreman had their "rumble in the jungle" in africa many moons ago.

arre yaar, double taxation treaty hai na india ke saath. means mauritius mei fight organize karo, dono parties aur paisa banaega. ab india mei fight kar ke kya milega?😉

lol
chatbuster thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

lol

hope that the fight goes past a few rounds.😛

chatbuster thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatbuster

hope that the fight goes past a few rounds.😛

r there any bookies for that fight?😉

fairdog thumbnail