Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Tips - Urmi to actual give blood (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

pearlali

pearlali

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu567

i would rather die than have such a disgusting person's blood running in my body. Angry
Yeah if Rashi o Urmi was onthat table and Koki giving blood this dilogue would have run instead of chalay ga but its piyari GopiThumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tips - Urmi to actual give blood (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by pearlali

Originally posted by shruthi2010

now my heart is broken. i dont want thatCensoredblood for our innocent gopi.
No no one of the forum people informed that the hospital used its blood but Urmi had to replace that blood
Yeah the conditions will start after gopi is fine of Urmi because of my blood your Gopi is fine and you people cant take back my duaghter how swarti you are and she will never look at her swarti behaviour she never said anything about her blood and probably Dhawal will say that Rashi convinced her mother to come to give blood that might change the opinion of the family for Rashi if not for UrmiSmile

Originally posted by taniks

They were saying the hospital needed guarantee of a replacement of blood that they use as 0-ve is rare, so urmi is only replacing the blood her blood will not be used for gopi . Pls give me a ray of hope cos I don't want urmi to hold this over gopi in the future.

@Tanks and pearlali..

the source said that. Urmi will give blood. I dont know to gopi or the the replacing blood..
So we need to watch tomorrow epi..
Sorry i cant help...  i only passed what they said to me earlier on today

I am sure that the hospital would need to replace the blood.  I took it to mean that the blood bank would need to be replenished but then, can a hospital hold you to ransom like that?  Almost makes me feel like becoming a blood donor if only to save a family from a medical situation in real life.

Edited by Xarina - 07 December 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top