Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

SASHAAAAA!

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 3:32am | IP Logged
 Holi without bhaang is not only incomplete but imperfect and who better would know than the reticent Chetan Hansraj.

"All my friends had gathered to a friend's place in Bandra and after showering everyone with colours, we had bhaang. It was the first time I tasted it. I sneaked in the maximum share of thandai, sat under the sun and started waiting to get a kick. I kept wondering about the after effect but nothing seemed to happen. After some time, I remember laughing and not stopping," giggles Chetan recollecting nothing after the bhaang had its hypnotising effect.

His first Holi after the nuptials, Chetan plans to make it memorable for his wife Lavinia. "It will be the first time she would be playing with colours. I've planned to invite friends, drink bhaang and drench her with coloured waters; no dry gulal for me," he says matter-of- factly.

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 2:41am | IP Logged

hey comeon yaar i can understand dat no1 here likez om agarwalll  as i wrote sumfing abt him n no1 replied LOLLOLbut atleast sum ov u like sasha hainaaaaa???Confused

i do like himmmm Embarrassed

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Smilethx's 4 the articleTongue
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i guess no on comes on this forum no moreConfused
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 7:24am | IP Logged
i used to come to this forum regularly. now, i don't come too often because this show is getting very boring. if i read the update once a month, i can still understand the whole story becuz its so slow.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
ahahaha.....lol......i don't cum here very often either cuz there aren't any updates or anythin and its VERY VERY slow......so ya........ahahaha........anywayz thx for sharing Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index