Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...jeeone...

aaj cvs ne hamari MANN KI MURAD puri karli.btw m i the only who cried๐Ÿ˜ญ

plz sumbody join me in the boo-hoo club...akele akele dukh saha nahi jata๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Don't worry..u are not the only one who cried..even I had wee bit of tears ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
.anshu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Don't worry..u are not the only one who cried..even I had wee bit of tears ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

chalo...sunkar achha laga๐Ÿ˜†

suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great epi - Arja rocked.
How easily SS lifted his hand against his dil, he has no regard for anyone, and amma just needs an excuse to start on P, they never really accepted P in all these years, and now its naiki this, naiki that, oh, just u wait thakurs, you'll get what u deserve๐Ÿ˜†  come on, Radhe, make my day.
it was lovely at the end, i hope K soon realises that they can't just carry on sweeping everything under the carpet, how many times can he keep apologising for his family, but it was a heartwarming scene.   they truly looked like a loving young family, when they hugged, the naiki'll try to put an end to that soon, but the kriyas hug was special.

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SS spoke as though only real parents hv the RIGHT to scold or beat the kids... THEN HOW  n with what RIGHT he raised his hands on Pratigya... Is she his daughter????๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ก
 TNsians hv different critiria for them n other ppl... ๐Ÿ˜ก
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent episode.Enjoyed it a lot.My Baba defended his Babu from this evils amazingly.Just loved PG expressions when Krishna stoped SS hands Pratigya eyes showed how much she has proud on her husband and concern at the sametime when SS caught Krishna's collar.Last hug of Kriyas was very beautiful.

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today that KP pic was quite clear ..must say it was nice!!
First I ahd thot it was two pics joined but its not so...the pic is good.