Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Supper,Mind Blowing,Awesome,Lallantop...Episode.Birthday Gift For Us From C.Vs.No GH,No Mira...

Episode Started In TN Hall.SS Was Scolding Pratz.And Suddenly Raised His Hand On Her.

But Baba Was There.He Interrupted.Threaten SS By Holding His Hand.Also Announced That She Is Thakurain Of Krishna Singh Thakur!!!

Then SPS Cleared That P Didn't Slapped Him.Everyone Including Menaka Was Stunned.

But As Usual Thakurs Taunted Pratz.SS Threaten Her To Stay Away From SPS.

Baba Was Shocked And Babu Was Crying...

KriYa Bedroom.Pratz Was Crying.Baba Tried To Console Her.Then We Got Our Doss...KriYa Hug!!!

SPS Entered In The Room.He Also Consoled Pratz.Pratz Became Emotional...We Got Our First KriYaS Hug!!!

Precap:Same As Promo.KN Was Dancing With Item Girl.Pratz Interrupted.SS Was Looking Angry.

⭐️Star Of The Day-All Actors Of TN.But Specially Arhaan Baba,Pooja Babu,Eklaavya⭐️

No Mira,No GH...!!!

Thumbs Up To C.Vs For Giving Us Such A Nice Episode On Birthday.

Now Pratz Should Realize That She Was Wrong.Her Decision Was Totally Wrong.I Think This Custody Track & Mira Track Might Be Leading Towards  KriYa Babay Track.

Again Happy Birthday MKAPians...

Edited by -aHnAf- - 12 years ago
ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb ! Mindblowing episodes ! CV's shown that they are outstanding !

Keep it up ! Great performance by all ...touched my heart !❀️

I am so happy because since two days they concentrated on TN not even a glimpse of MG

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A brilliant episode befitting of 2nd anniversary πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

so SS didn't even ask P what actually happened, but jumped straight into accusing her n shouting at her...n P didn't understand what was all this hullabaloo all about ...liked how K taunted SDS not to talk in 'jalebi' fashion but talk straight πŸ‘ ...

lubbalubbed K aka KST πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ such a fierce , loving husband...😍...he not only stopped SS from hurting P physically but also made it clear who they r all dealing with πŸ‘ ...SS was shocked n very angry...liked how K stood with his hands fists on his sides when SS caught his collar , remembering to give respect to his father...πŸ‘ n samar...he told the truth that P didn't hit him...πŸ‘ even M was telling the truth , that she saw P raising her hand n assumed that P had hit him... she is playing really safe...P had her work cut out 

loved how P sighted the example of yasoda n krishna...but SDS , evil that she is slighted it off...😑 the thakurs  r such shameless people ...when they needled P about her being not his real mother 4 years ago n thus paving the way to her infamous pledge that she won't conceive until samar grows up , they had no problem n praised her , especially SS...but he himself went back to his words n insulted her sacrifice , all bec she happened to have scolded his Grand son 😑 ... lubbed how K said that in taking the responsibility of samar she didn't even considered her husband...n liked how he gave it straight to all mocking their double faces...

so now SS has announced that M will take care of samar from now on...n P was shocked n pained to hear it...agreed that M was brought there to take care of him, but to exempt P from every face of samar's life is 🀒 ...she is being thrown away like a dirty linen...😭  one bright side here though: hoping that we won't see samar sleeping between kriya from now onwards πŸ˜‰ 😳

pratigya has completely given her past  years to samar...even ignoring the needs of K...n liked how K consoled her...n the way samar came n made P smile...K was looking happily at smar to have made his babu smile...πŸ˜ƒ ...the last scene was the cherry on top of the whole episode cake...the way K , ruffled samar's hair n hugged both him n his babu , his face in her hair...😳 

overall one of the best episodes after leap  πŸ‘

⭐️ s of the day : AB πŸ‘ , AS πŸ‘ , AS n PG mainly n JM n ekalavya n M n GD...ie all the thakurs...they rock πŸ‘

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

MINDBLOWING EPISODE ON MKAP 2nd B'DAY

Felt like MKAP is back on track... gu old days r back...

Kriya filled episode...

The way K stopped SS from hitting his wife... Hats off to Arhaan... whatever he said... My God , any wife wud die for to hear such words from her hubby

Whn SS pulled K's collar the reaction PG gave showed the concern for her hubby... WOW... what a couple we got in the name of Kriya, Thanx CV's Arja minblowing performance...

whn SS asked her to keep away from caring Samar... me cried with P... the way K saw his wife... My God... Great...

There was a cute kriya scene in their bedroom, consoling n asking forgiveness for his family's behavior towards her... felt soothing... n whn Samar called "Ma" it was so cute n saw P's motherly affection, she ran to him n asked, whether he felt bad bcos she shouted at him... n the kid is so sweet to P... Lovely scene at the end... so cute...

Muahs KriyaS...

lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i felt so bad for prats today😭she has sacrificed so much and this is wat she gets in return...kriya plz think abt ur own baby...hats off to cvs for lallantop episode
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb lallontop episode... KST juz rocked... CVs showed the reality 2day, even how much pratz lovin n carin 4 samar, only with a one complain by Naiki they forgot all her sacrifice in one second, tis is wat happens in real life situations also... Point outs the reason in every posible way tat she is not real mother so she did it... Thank god, atleast CVs showed our KST back... Juz lubb it the he rescued pratz frm SS, n said watever never dare 2 even touch his wife... Wah wah tats wat the uniqueness in u Krish... n reminding abt pratz sacrifice to althose heartless, jungli animals TNs... Also twistin tat they r givin more imp to tat Naiki who came juz 3,4 days back... Juz lubb it., Lallontop...πŸ‘..., even everyone includin Menaka embarassed there n felt a bit ashamed of them for a sec... Even after Samar said tat pratz didn't slap him, SS declarin tat pratz to stay away frm Bday celebrations n givin responsibilities to Menaka... Itz a bit shockin 4 me, n really painful 4 pratz... Ye TNs kabhi nay sudhrenge... Felt Soo soo bad 4 pratz, her everyword is true in last scene, krish assuring her she has every right... soo touchy n emotional scene... Samar consolin pratz lovely, pratz really needed tat... Pratz askin samar tat he felt bad with her rude bhaviour n samar sayin he never repeat it... Tats wat their bonding... KRIYAS scene n hug, krish joining pratz n samar... juz awesome n perfect...πŸ˜›... After watchin 2days Epi i juz want KRIYA 2 leave tat TN... How long pratz has 2 bare these insults unnecessarly, n wanna see KRIYA Baby track ASAP... CVs gave us a lallontop EPI on MKAP Bday...πŸ˜ƒ... For me Star of the EPI is KRISH KRISH KRISH...πŸ‘...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I fotgot to add this... in tht emotional n touching scene between kriya... in all these seriousness also, whn K told Pllljjj i burst into laughter... so cute he was.. ArJa rocked...πŸ˜ƒ Edited by babithaj - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Brilliant...mindblowing episode πŸ‘
.anshu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aaj cvs ne hamari MANN KI MURAD puri karli.btw m i the only who cried😭
plz sumbody join me in the boo-hoo club...akele akele dukh saha nahi jataπŸ˜­πŸ˜†