Can you please tell me...

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What operation is actually happening...is it brain...heart...lunch...hand...leg...what is happening  πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: navyab

What operation is actually happening...is it brain...heart...lunch...hand...leg...what is happening  πŸ˜•

I like that. Lunch.🀣
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

I like that. Lunch.🀣

ROFL I wanted to write lungs...but then anywayz it could well be lunch or dinner operation πŸ˜›
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well the head was still bandaged so - NO

Heart well there was a big white blanket over her chest and she had the hospital dress on - NO

Lungs - No see explanation before

Hand didn't see anything there - Maybe properly NO

Leg the blanket again - NO

So have absolutely no idea what the guys in the green clothes were up to. But my guess is they were playing pokerπŸ˜†
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

🀣 I wanted to write lungs...but then anywayz it could well be lunch or dinner operation πŸ˜›

What a star! ⭐️ 🀣
siri2006 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
only CVS knows what operation they planned to shoot
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok I am going to put my two cents here with my experience in Nursing.

The doc was unsure of where the internal bleeding was coming from, in this case they would have done a CT scan to rule out the brain, because of the head trauma, but I doubt this is where it's coming from, head injuries always bleeds a lot. In any case they would have to perform an exploratory surgery to find the bleeding site, this could be anywhere were she was injured, or it could be a comlete different place, they would have assessed her body for more injury and bruises, and based on that they could see where the bleeding is happening, they do not mention where the bleeding is coming from, so we don't know where they are operating.

Also with her arm being fractured severely it would require surgery instead of just being reset and plastered. It looks like may be her leg was also injured, and to me it seemed the ceiling part fell on her hip also.

So to answer your question the surgery could be being done on any part of her body.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

lunch?🀣
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Ok I am going to put my two cents here with my experience in Nursing.

The doc was unsure of where the internal bleeding was coming from, in this case they would have done a CT scan to rule out the brain, because of the head trauma, but I doubt this is where it's coming from, head injuries always bleeds a lot. In any case they would have to perform an exploratory surgery to find the bleeding site, this could be anywhere were she was injured, or it could be a comlete different place, they would have assessed her body for more injury and bruises, and based on that they could see where the bleeding is happening, they do not mention where the bleeding is coming from, so we don't know where they are operating.

Also with her arm being fractured severely it would require surgery instead of just being reset and plastered. It looks like may be her leg was also injured, and to me it seemed the ceiling part fell on her hip also.

So to answer your question the surgery could be being done on any part of her body.

😊 so it could be anywhr ...thank u for explaining
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 lunch surgery was being done