Uttaran

Iccha-Tapu friends again.:Mod note pg14 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

atleast taps married rathore
unlike iccha who is having an illegal affair with her devar though her legal husband vansh is alive

mukta pls don't compare tapu with characterless ichchha after saturdfay it is confirmed that she is characterless the way she was touching vansh and not hitting him again and again the way he keeps on harping about her as his wife
Dead
yak yak how can a woman married one at that touch another man
ok granted mai ne kaha tha
mai ki itni hi izzat karti to bachchha paida karne se mana kyon karti
vaise to mai ki koi baat nahi sunni
agar mai ne kaha ki vansh me kamre me jao bula kar lao to bhi she never once retaliated
and kya baki naukar ghar ke mar gaye hen
and anyway she is enjoying fake vansh's sleazy nazaren and his disgusting cheap commentsWink
LOL LOL

tapu ka koi bhi comparison nahi hai  ichchha ke saath LOL
vansh ko first day hi she said hamarapati hai bachcha hai ghar hai Clap
for that I respect tapu Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iccha-Tapu friends again.:Mod note pg14 (Page 9)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Sleepyi meant to say every country's law Sleepyit was not so much difficult to understand and which law( country's law )calls it illegal affair LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134tiny15

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

no law says marrying you devar is illegal after husband's death Wackoand vansh is dead ..so true some people never seen uttaran thats why again again vansh is alive Deadeven if he is alive no law can force ichcha to go back to vansh since she married  veer after solid proofs of vansh's death LOL

law does not say that u can not marry your devar
but our culture and society and social norms say that your devar is like your son and your jaith is like your father
bharat ke har shareef ghar me yehi manyata hai
a daughter in law touches feet of her jaith regarding him as her father in law
and a devar touches his bhabhi's feet regarding heras his mother
that is why a relationship between dewar bhabhi is that of a friend

LOL LOL i think you did not know this

Edited by rasyafan - 12 December 2011 at 12:47pm

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

no law says marrying you devar is illegal after husband's death Wackoand vansh is dead ..so true some people never seen uttaran thats why again again vansh is alive Deadeven if he is alive no law can force ichcha to go back to vansh since she married  veer after solid proofs of vansh's death LOL

but our culture and society and social norms say that your devar is like your son and your jaith is like your father

there are many customs and cultures and religions  in india who approve that so how can you say that every sharref gaharna in india have same norms ...that was a lot pathetic thing to say from u and if thats the case why there was no riot against this show for showing something like that and moreover you mean to say our law is also made for shameless and what your shareef culture say about veer tapasya marriage ..legal and mahan act of tapasya ...i don't think you know how to give proper reply Dead

Edited by kikyo - 12 December 2011 at 12:54pm

Mehek134tiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
why will she care for that mean sister who messed up her married life never cared for her ..instigated her hubby to commit suicide ..why will she let that man suffer  for that woman whom he hates and had thrown her out of his life LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuMehek134FunLyfetiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
many people in the world marry in church , temples , mosques , courts without their parent's involvement and it is never called an illegal marriage Sleepyand yes only tying mangalsultra and  filling maang with sindoor no one become husband wife ..concious oaths too have importance... apply this theory of sindoor and mangalsutra to fraud marriage of vee ya where groom didn't know who he  is marrying WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuMehek134FunLyfetiny15

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

many people in the world marry in church , temples , mosques , courts without their parent's involvement and it is never called an illegal marriage Sleepyand yes only tying mangalsultra and  filling maang with sindoor no one become husband wife ..concious oaths too have importance... apply this theory of sindoor and mangalsutra to fraud marriage of vee ya where groom didn't know who he  is marrying WinkLOL

for your kind information in hindu marriages mangalsutra tieing and sindoor bharne se shadi ho jati hai and 7 nahi 5 fero ke hi baad shadi ho jati hai which can never be broken
even if one does not take 7 feras jai mal bhi na pehnao then also boy and a girl ki marriage ho jati hai

sirf 7 vachan bole jaye zaroori nahi

as for bhabhi dewar marriage legality to baad me aati hai pehle social norms are against it just as they are against marriages between first blood cousins unhe bhi shadi karne se koi law nahi rok sakta but again social norms are against it
agar har ghar me dewar bhabhi ki shadi hoti rahi then kya haal hoga hamare samaj ka
whatever they show in tv s is compklete crap and nonsense Ouch

varun.tapkhushimuskaan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rasyafan

there are many customs and cultures and religions  in india who approve that so how can you say that every sharref gaharna in india have same norms ...that was a lot pathetic thing to say from u and if thats the case why there was no riot against this show for showing something like that and moreover you mean to say our law is also made for shameless and what your shareef culture say about veer tapasya marriage ..legal and mahan act of tapasya ...i don't think you know how to give proper reply Dead

LOL LOL your comments deserve your kind of reply Big smile
tapasya's marriage was ichchha's fault her fault alone as she was the one who aloud tapu to marry veer
she did not have the guts to go to bhari mahfil to tell what tapu is doing LOL
what stopped her who stopped her damini cud go to her but their weekness was the one responcible for what tapu did she was given this oportunity to marry veer served on a platter by none other then ichchha and damini when she threw that dialogue regarding uttaran
who asked damini to utaro uttaran from her daughter to tapu
why did not she go to jogi and divya they cud have stopped tapu at that time by whatever means
dusre ki topi kissi aur ke sir par pehnane ki adat si ho gayee hai kucch logon ko

Post Reply New Post

Go to top