Uttaran

Iccha-Tapu friends again.:Mod note pg14 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

Snehapo

Groupbie

Snehapo

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Uttaran has been running for three years without any rasya infact since rasya came the story has lost track and is going nowhere.  The trps keep sinking. It is the story that is the culprit. The story has lost its steam. The story has been running based on the Veer Iccha Taps triangle since two years.

Sad that uttarran team is not keeping RD. RD does not seem to have any projects now hope she finds one in future. Hope it is not a case of 'out of sight out of mind'. Bye bye RD until we see you in another project.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134veerich23Strawbellatiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iccha-Tapu friends again.:Mod note pg14 (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehapo

Uttaran has been running for three years without any rasya infact since rasya came the story has lost track and is going nowhere. LOL The trps keep sinking. It is the story that is the culprit. The story has lost its steam. The story has been running based on the Veer Iccha Taps triangle since two years.

Sad that uttarran team is not keeping RD. RD does not seem to have any projects now hope she finds one in future. Hope it is not a case of 'out of sight out of mind'. Bye bye RD until we see you in another project.

For your information obviously you have none many people watch this crap of a serial just bcoz of Rasya and had they not been there then trps kab ki neeche gir kar uttaran ko bhi gira diya hota Big smile
Uttaran 3 saal se nahi 2 saal chala hai first phase bcoz of those 2 little girls whose mind blowing performance had viewers hooked who till today reemeber their damn good performance
second year or the second phase was grown up Tapu ichchha duo which gained viewers bcoz of drama created by Tapu and nani most esp Tapu Big smile she is the catalyst in the whole story as it revolves around Tapu and Tapu alone she is the one creating drama and not ichchha and that through nani mainly LOL
after tapu was thrown out of the house trps wud have crashed downOuch if Raghuvendre Pratap Rathor had not come to save uttaran as many people had been bored from such a useless vansh ichchha veer track in fact even Veer had no importance when the track of Vansh Tapu Ichchhha was being shown he was being forced into the show obviously LOL LOL LOL undigestable to ichchha veer fans but a fact and a truth  Big smile Confused
Anyway you seem to lack even this information that RPR was intorduced as a cameo character with just 12 episodes but he became so popular that he was introduced opposite main lead and became just as important not bcoz of uttaran team or story but bcoz of his sheer hard work and amazing performance and  bcoz of this his viewers started watching this uttaran and trps was retained and uttaran was always among top 5s. In fact bcoz of rasya there was a shoot up of uttaran (in india forums too) serial ang top 2 in the month of september right after their marriage bcoz of their amazing chemistry and romantic scenes. afterwords,
it was becoz of Breast feeding by Ichchha mataDead that trps came crashing down and horrible track of rasya fight caused by none other then ichchha mahanta ki devi coming in between rasya to cause mis-understanding as usual ConfusedAngryDead

and now vansh track Dead who wants to see all this crap created by veechhha and vanchchha Dead     Dead Dead yak yak yak
people are continueing to watch uttaran just bcoz of rasya and tapu and gaurav.
What is there in Uttaran to watch apart from rasya LOL
Please get your facts right you are not the only one watching uttaran other people are watching it too with their both eyes open.Big smile Big smile Wink

Edited by rasyafan - 08 December 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

Snehapo

Groupbie

Snehapo

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
This in no way changes my opinion.   I am entitled to my opinion and you to yours.
Anyway I am not obssessed with this show and I do not care what happens to R and his ckt or any other ckt. I was just stating the obvious.

I did not know that one can watch with one eye also.  

Let us be civilized. This is just a show. Many others will come and go.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqtiny15

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehapo

This in no way changes my opinion. LOL  I am entitled to my opinion and you to yours.
Anyway I am not obssessed with this show and I do not care what happens to R and his ckt or any other ckt. I was just stating the obvious.

I did not know that one can watch with one eye also. LOL 

Let us be civilized. This is just a show.Big smile Many others will come and go.

Oh I was also presenting my opinion Big smile
gud to know that u watch it not with a single eye and that u r not obsessed with it like most people seem to be even I found this hilarious fact after I joined IF LOL
Thank you for being civilized though most people in IF are, LOL  only a few handful are not   Ouch
and they are a big put off not to mention boring Sleepy

vivacious_priyavarun.tap

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
ha kyuki ichcha se akele kabhi kuch nai hote.. she needs tappu... from d beginning till d endLOL

varun.taprasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

ha kyuki ichcha se akele kabhi kuch nai hote.. she needs tappu... from d beginning till d endLOL

hey priya kisne bana diya ise main lead LOL
yeh to mujhe extra ki bhi extra lagti hai LOL
actually she needs Tapu in everything she does and in every situation that comes her way 
she cannot handle anything alone Wink LOL

vivacious_priya

newkq

newkq

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
yeah rashmi threatened to quit uttaran as usual...so story line change just like they did last time by making her pregnant and sending her to ichaa's house. amazing how story writers change characters to suit the actors demands. so 1 sorry and all past forgotten by ichaa mata, 1 sorry and all past forgotten by damini badi mata...so r v expecting nani to say 1 sorry and again all forgiven? what a waste of time is this Uttaran!!!

tiny15

Panchi_Joon

Groupbie

Panchi_Joon

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

but wat abt iccha mata
neither she said once atleast 1 sorry for snatching taps dad,taps house,taps money,taps husband,taps baby
for sneaking into taps house,for bf taps baby,for meeting taps husband in taps house in taps bedroom and even in hotels
then how can iccha should be forgiven
even if she will be hang 2 death 1000 times her sins will not diminish

Tooo much biasedness, cannot see the other picture or understand the other person's feelings or even what is right and wrong. For your kind information Itcha did say soory but she didnot mention for what . If a person is good and people shower love and respect and affection then what is wrong in that person, nothing . The person who things he or she is deprived of everything or the other person snatched everything from her/ him that is called inferiority complex or you can say jealousy then what is wrong with that particular person who got all these things.

Tapasya character or Itcha cahracter can never survive without each other because then what will be there to show. If according to you itcha needs tapasya for everything then the things are other way round also because agar aisa nahin hua toh phir Tapasya kiske upar atyachar karegi ya phir apna jealousy kiske upar dikhayengi. CV's ko itcha ko submissive banana para barna tapasya ka kuch karne ka mauka hi nahin milega. Both are of opposite character and both cannot say away from each other chahe woh Tapasya ho ya Itcha because they are only running the story line. Same character hota toh serial hi nahin banta.

Waise i thought not to comment on it but it is so funny  in reality also people forgive those who had harmed them after some time even some horrifying sins or crimes( there are lots of  example like forgiving and forgeting crimes just for peace) but here some people keep repeating the same thing again and again even though the things which they call sin are not sin at all . Some people really cannot move ahead and always keep the wrong grudge that whatever they do are always right and others who are indeed good are wrong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfekikyotiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top