Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
 Taps tells iccha dat dey will be friends like wen dey r young.Ichki aur tapu.SmileAb kya koga phir se ye dono milkar bachayenge bundela parivaar ko vansh(tiger) se??????????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GuitargirlRiyacuteTheSnowmankhushimuskaansomergasm.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iccha-Tapu friends again.:Mod note pg14" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I already knew that Ichchha ke bas ki to baat hai nahi vansh Dead only bold person and sensible too is Tapasya Clap as she is the only one who can take vansh aare haanth and hekri bhi nikal sakti hai to sirf hamari tapu DeadLOL

so once again Tapu and Ichchha ki friendship dikhana zaroori hai and this time they did it through Damini Dead boring episode na sir aur na per kahan se kahan jor diya scenes ko Angry Ouch
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07khushimuskaan

sunrise35

sunrise35

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

Taps tells iccha dat dey will be friends like wen dey r young.Ichki aur tapu.SmileAb kya koga phir se ye dono milkar bachayenge bundela parivaar ko vansh(tiger) se??????????

i think since Rashmi is leaving the show they want to end her character on positive note..just my guess..

mahmansmasector

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

I already knew that Ichchha ke bas ki to baat hai nahi vansh Dead only bold person and sensible too is Tapasya Clap as she is the only one who can take vansh aare haanth and hekri bhi nikal sakti hai to sirf hamari tapu DeadLOL

so once again Tapu and Ichchha ki friendship dikhana zaroori hai and this time they did it through Damini Dead boring episode na sir aur na per kahan se kahan jor diya scenes ko Angry Ouch
Ouch

LOLhahahaha LOLagree mini ient ka jawab pathar se srf tappu de sakti hai iccha nhi so now tiger aka vans VS tapasya raghuvindr prtab rathod aka tappu startClapWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Phew it would be really nice if they they get along well !! 

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Ummm...   The big question is why Iccha would want to be friends with Tapasya.  I am thinking hiring someone to kill you and driving your husband to commit suicide would be dealbreaker.

But I guess I am not as mahan as Iccha LOL.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

veerich23newkqmahmansmasectornb.nehacs-07Strawbellatiny15

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Uff the same tapki duo of over sweetness, this is being done for the replacements to get easy scenes Dead coz it would b difficult to matchup to rashmi so hey will keep new taps in low profile! i guessed this tapki track will come 10days bck when rashmi announced she is quitting while bf track is not resolved coz ut cvs can only comeup with this at the point of story!

Even if taps went to ichs house, she went from frontdoor n taking her son in arms not from backdoors like ich does n to snuck to bf n lie on face n hide stuff! Angry thats the diff that taps has guts to do things straightup, if the other person can handle truth or not its up to the other persons capacity(vansh faceoff)! But going suddenly to bzoos out of nowhere is weird aisi harkaten tho ich karti hai n bachpan ki dosti my foot! Dono maa beti used them properly since yrs n out of indebtedness they b good aur taps ko kya hogaya ab! Yeh cvs bhi naa!

rasyafanSmritiKatha

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134veerich23Strawbellanb.nehatiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top