Thendral

Thendral Wednesday: 7th Dec 2011 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu...super update. Well done dear..!!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wednesday: 7th Dec 2011 (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

Thanks for the superb update Tanu and Vjayam for Tuesday's update.

Today's episode made me think that psycho's prince is none other than Mr.Keshav. How i wish Psycho took Keshav to temple and forced him to tie her a thaali thinking its TA, ROFL. Jokes apart, i really think at one point of time, psycho is really going to open up her wish in front of TA it self. Today's scene might be a hint for it, events might trigger her to do so. Keshav's dialog in restaurant about Thulasi being lucky to get TA came from his heart unknowingly i think

What Charu thinks? If she got unlimited money that doesnt mean she is the queen of the world, theres many things apart from money. Sooner or later GW is going to lose her son and Charu is going to lose her "true friendship" just because for thinking that they could buy TA for money. They deserve it, more than Charu, so called mother of TA deserve that. Wish Thendral continues this way.

I don't think Keshav would want a woman like Charu to be his wife. He will be slave driven by her for the rest of his life. Besides Charu will have to end up in a mental asylum one day...she can never ever take TA off her system. She is so crazy that she might even will think of a way to even kill Thulsi just to take over her place next to TA.  Charu is adopted...who are her biological parents?? She is having split personality...!!Tongue

Edited by Sue Nair - 07 December 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Originally posted by maha2us

Thanks Tanu for the update.

The director did not disappoint us and me on the 'anniversary episode.'  Charu really got the 'nose-cut' I was telling in the comment yesterday.

How is TA changed all on a sudden? Many theories are possible. Was TA hard on T because she chose to live with his mom and Sudha, especially Sudha whom he hated? Was he uncomfortable to be totally free with his kuttima in his gutter mom's house? Did he come to know that Sudha got the Charu's England phone number and so incited T to talk to Charu hard?

I have one more theory. And I am prepared to take rotten tomatoes from you all for that. Was TA just acting in the five star hotel as he did during the wedding anniversary and will take on Thulasi telling, 'He behaved that way to safe guard his pondatti mariyadai.' and yell at her when they are at home. And then he will tell her that he behaved that way so that she does not do any more awkward things in that hotel.? Anyway some results have happened because of his behavior and will he understand anything based on Charu's behavior or will Keshav tell something based on the accident something to pep up his guilt? He could tell TA that Charu could not withstand Thulasi being praised because Thulasi had yelled at her and she was doing a lot for him and so these things happened. TA has to better stop feeling guilty on what he did to Charu. He wants his own attempted murderer not to feel guilty, then why not he? 

I dont think he was acting towards T and he would not behave harsh to her. He was sincere to her in helping out in midst of her insult must have come intensioally and not just for the sake of others presence. If he was acting, I guess he would have just kept quite and let it on her way, but rather gave an example about culture and stuff...But he talkign about weekends was just to provoke C, may be.
One more thing if we notice, so far he has not let down T before others but now after provoking C, i think C is going to plan next and I think that will make T to forget Deepa's advice and is gg to act mad at C and this is going to make TA back to sq one. Or TA's next mission to be mad at T would be when T probably start about education. Lets see..
It was TA who provoked C and not T for the mad behaviour, so TA cannot get mad for the psycho behaviour even when KP complaints, so TA wd be out of reason to blame T in this case. He was talking all along defending T.

@accorn and @ lakshmi - I agree that she starts her education talks at the earliest and like u said that is more important that looking around places and enjoyment. Lest see what is TA's reaction when T starts wrt her studies.

I agree with Shubha...TA will speak out if he feels that Thulsi's behaviour was an embarrassment - coz he is quite comfortable to say anything in front of Charu & Keshav. TAmil too is down to earth and he is definitely not a show off like Charu. She thinks her money carries weight not realising that there are other qualities which money cannot buy. If she thinks TA has got desire for her then she is sadly wrong - nobody will be able to take over his kuttyma's place in his heart..!!Wink

Edited by Sue Nair - 07 December 2011 at 9:08pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashrivjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

--BimBim--

IF-Rockerz

--BimBim--

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Lovely episode. Dancing

vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.karthi173

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

That was a super episodeBig smile...i was laughing mad while doing upd imagining Psycho' kick to KP, Chimpanzee comparison and world's greatest car rideROFL. .
First scene where psycho and KP made Thulasi embarrassed made me boil...Grr they were so cruelAngry
KP got what he deserve for acting like super hero who saw star hotel from his birth maathiriDead...I want psycho madame to take GW to a star hotel and i want them to show how GW adopts to that placeAngry.
Thulasi's replies to psycho were good and TAShocked...i was like if it is TA...as Shubba Akka and Pearl said...whatever he said were from his heart and in the same time they sounded provoking psycho too...lets seeConfused...etho both psycho and her loser friend left restaurant leaving TT in peace.
Life la KP is not going to touch that shirt if he ever get to know that its his shirt which made pei to dance like that.

nice idea tanu.director sir pls consider this for fans wish.

GayashrivjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update Tanu! Smile

Excellent Episode Clap

Pei's another flop plan triggering her psychoness to the heights...but the peak is yet to come...she will talk this and even more to TA one fine day Approve

I too had a feeling there was a difference in TA's talks after K's call...or is it just to confuse the viewers ?Confused

I felt Kesav may be her Mr. Prince. Not because of her money, he could really love her too, though they havent shown much about this so far. I felt this when she saw TA in Kesav, but it is dangerous if she marries him thinking he is TA Dead however she should be cured fully and TT and GP may help her in getting cured and get her married to kesav or someone...Approve

Things have started to move in good direction (unless Dir has other plans Pinch) let us expect a good Year # 3 for Thendral Thumbs Up

mala_15TTfanshubbaSue Nairkarthi173

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayashri

Wonderful update Tanu! Smile

Excellent Episode Clap

Pei's another flop plan triggering her psychoness to the heights...but the peak is yet to come...she will talk this and even more to TA one fine day Approve

I too had a feeling there was a difference in TA's talks after K's call...or is it just to confuse the viewers ?Confused

I felt Kesav may be her Mr. Prince. Not because of her money, he could really love her too, though they havent shown much about this so far. I felt this when she saw TA in Kesav, but it is dangerous if she marries him thinking he is TA Dead however she should be cured fully and TT and GP may help her in getting cured and get her married to kesav or someone...Approve

Things have started to move in good direction (unless Dir has other plans Pinch) let us expect a good Year # 3 for Thendral Thumbs Up

I dont think so ma.K's phone cal only for the purpose of avoiding tamil on that particular scene.If TA didnt get any call means sure he will help T how to behave.charu and Kp cant do anything in front of  Tamil.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashrivjayamTTfan

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
How is Keshav indebted to Charu? Why is he dancing to Charu's tune? Enna Keshav cannot get any other employment is it? He knows very well that Charu is all out to destroy T & T's marriage and he is not too happy abt it and yet he seems to follow her instruction like a little kitten!!Day Dreaming

I hope Keshav will have a change of heart and save T & T's marriage..somehow Charu/Keshav should make a slip and TA shd know of Charu's motives. He shd try and get a job elsewhere so that Charu doesn't interfere in both his and Tulsi's lives thereafter.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanPearl.karthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top