Thendral

Thendral Wednesday: 7th Dec 2011 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the superb update.. Happy for you ma.. u got to update on Thendral's birthday with a super duper episode.. Hug

Really a big kind of celebration that T&T are having a great time at the restaurant on Thendral's birthday.. Thulasi was looking so innocent and cute.. TA defending was absolutely the best part.. and that too when he compared with the TV show.. awesome must see Charu's expression when she stopped drinking the soup..

KP getting a kick from Charu.. ROFL  KP reaction was good.. TA defending and Thulasi's proudness was a beautiful scene with their looks exchange in it..  TA praising Thulasi's style and her behaviour was superb.. but as you all doubt.. I too think TA is provoking more and more for Charu.. so that as today she can come out once.. lets see if TA is acting or he is being true..!!!!!!

Last part omg Charu's scene was really the best part.. 3-4 rounds and then hitting.. KP got scared to the extent.. But really really feel very pity for Charu.. her condition is getting bad day by day.. GP is the only person who knows about this why can't he atleast have some doubt on her..

Somehow Kanagu's call makes me feel more to think on TA's acting.. As in their anniversary celebration.. both Kanagu and TA asked about Joseph's sad face.. Joseph didn't tell during that time.. But TA and Kanagu are not such friends who will leave this matter.. They are very close to each other.. hence I somehow feel Joseph must have told everything... Just my opinion.. lets see..Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vernalysobeysRuby-86ThendralfanGayashrivjayamshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wednesday: 7th Dec 2011 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sobeys

Groupbie

sobeys

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you kumaran sir for directing the best serial in the world for the last 3 years!!!
Today episode was beyond good love the connection to Charu and the chimpanzee TA made my day
by supporting T our TA is coming back :D but the 3rd year special was just great and Happpy Birthday to all thedral cast and lovers of the show

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
What made TA support T so much even to the extent of diminishing Chaaru a bit?i have a feeling, a call from his friend Kanagu had a hand in it. Probably Kanagu told him the truth about Chaaru and Joseph . Probably Joseph confided to Kanagu.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysGayashriThendralfanRuby-86vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Ruby-86

Ruby-86

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Tanu and Vjayam for Tuesday's update.

Today's episode made me think that psycho's prince is none other than Mr.Keshav. How i wish Psycho took Keshav to temple and forced him to tie her a thaali thinking its TA, ROFL. Jokes apart, i really think at one point of time, psycho is really going to open up her wish in front of TA it self. Today's scene might be a hint for it, events might trigger her to do so. Keshav's dialog in restaurant about Thulasi being lucky to get TA came from his heart unknowingly i think

What Charu thinks? If she got unlimited money that doesnt mean she is the queen of the world, theres many things apart from money. Sooner or later GW is going to lose her son and Charu is going to lose her "true friendship" just because for thinking that they could buy TA for money. They deserve it, more than Charu, so called mother of TA deserve that. Wish Thendral continues this way.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MThendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the update.

The director did not disappoint us and me on the 'anniversary episode.'  Charu really got the 'nose-cut' I was telling in the comment yesterday.

How is TA changed all on a sudden? Many theories are possible. Was TA hard on T because she chose to live with his mom and Sudha, especially Sudha whom he hated? Was he uncomfortable to be totally free with his kuttima in his gutter mom's house? Did he come to know that Sudha got the Charu's England phone number and so incited T to talk to Charu hard?

I have one more theory. And I am prepared to take rotten tomatoes from you all for that. Was TA just acting in the five star hotel as he did during the wedding anniversary and will take on Thulasi telling, 'He behaved that way to safe guard his pondatti mariyadai.' and yell at her when they are at home. And then he will tell her that he behaved that way so that she does not do any more awkward things in that hotel.? Anyway some results have happened because of his behavior and will he understand anything based on Charu's behavior or will Keshav tell something based on the accident something to pep up his guilt? He could tell TA that Charu could not withstand Thulasi being praised because Thulasi had yelled at her and she was doing a lot for him and so these things happened. TA has to better stop feeling guilty on what he did to Charu. He wants his own attempted murderer not to feel guilty, then why not he? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Thanks tanu for the wonderful update of a superb episode. It is so good to have our good old T crazy TA back. Superb acting by Sri vidya. Psycho's madness mutt hi pocchu. But I feel sad for putting a sick person like Chaaru on spot. Chaaru deserves sympathy. The real person to be put on spot and humiliated is Gw, not Chaaru. Let Chaaru in her madness blurt out what her Attai GW is in front of TA and her parents. Mocking a mentally sick person on the screen and creating joy for the viewers is heartless. Ofcourse Ta is mocking the snobbery of Chaaru. By now Keshav will know that Chaaru is mentally affected and not a characterless person as he thought before.Hopefully he steps in and does the right thing.

I agree to an extent that Charu needs sympathy...But their way of screenplay turned out to be enjoyment for viewers for a different reason...
She wanted to prove that she is more worth that T with her money power and wanted to let down with her silly tricks by showing off on things like social behaviour in a rich society. I dont think this behaviour of hers is bcos of her psychic disturbance...rather let me put it as, not bcos of TA/T got married. It must have been there right from her childhood. Her behaviour was focussed on how money can buy everything, even love, affection etc and she was proved wrong by TA /T and he giving a general example let her down. The enjoyment of the scene was just bcos her intention failed and it was a deserved one for insuting T along with KP.

Seoncdly her psychic behaviour was triggered just bcos of the same incident and that made her behave so badly. Like u said I would blame GW/Lav/KP for triggering it more and ofcourse I accept a point  in this. She needs to be treated asap for the sake of a childless couple Vr/Gayathri and for their happiness. I wonder if her psychic behaviour and teasing ppl with her money power would have been right from the child hood and not all of a sudden. But my sympathy for her is from TA/T's POV for making it more and nothing as such.
She wanted to buy love thru money was shown many times
1)GW was the first target..she won
2) she took lavanya to shopping and showed her money power and from then on Lav was her next prey.
3) Joseph/KP...
4)Yday's plan of hers to let T down.

I wonder if her orphange scene with TA is also to make him fall for her money tricks, and i wonder if she wanted love and affection frm them by pouring money..

Just my opinion.Big smile

GayashriHema_MvjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

Thanks Tanu for the update.

The director did not disappoint us and me on the 'anniversary episode.'  Charu really got the 'nose-cut' I was telling in the comment yesterday.

How is TA changed all on a sudden? Many theories are possible. Was TA hard on T because she chose to live with his mom and Sudha, especially Sudha whom he hated? Was he uncomfortable to be totally free with his kuttima in his gutter mom's house? Did he come to know that Sudha got the Charu's England phone number and so incited T to talk to Charu hard?

I have one more theory. And I am prepared to take rotten tomatoes from you all for that. Was TA just acting in the five star hotel as he did during the wedding anniversary and will take on Thulasi telling, 'He behaved that way to safe guard his pondatti mariyadai.' and yell at her when they are at home. And then he will tell her that he behaved that way so that she does not do any more awkward things in that hotel.? Anyway some results have happened because of his behavior and will he understand anything based on Charu's behavior or will Keshav tell something based on the accident something to pep up his guilt? He could tell TA that Charu could not withstand Thulasi being praised because Thulasi had yelled at her and she was doing a lot for him and so these things happened. TA has to better stop feeling guilty on what he did to Charu. He wants his own attempted murderer not to feel guilty, then why not he? 

I dont think he was acting towards T and he would not behave harsh to her. He was sincere to her in helping out in midst of her insult must have come intensioally and not just for the sake of others presence. If he was acting, I guess he would have just kept quite and let it on her way, but rather gave an example about culture and stuff...But he talkign about weekends was just to provoke C, may be.
One more thing if we notice, so far he has not let down T before others but now after provoking C, i think C is going to plan next and I think that will make T to forget Deepa's advice and is gg to act mad at C and this is going to make TA back to sq one. Or TA's next mission to be mad at T would be when T probably start about education. Lets see..
It was TA who provoked C and not T for the mad behaviour, so TA cannot get mad for the psycho behaviour even when KP complaints, so TA wd be out of reason to blame T in this case. He was talking all along defending T.

@accorn and @ lakshmi - I agree that she starts her education talks at the earliest and like u said that is more important that looking around places and enjoyment. Lest see what is TA's reaction when T starts wrt her studies.

Edited by shubba - 07 December 2011 at 8:27pm

Hema_MvjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173Sue Nair

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Wow! wow!.wow!!...super o super... TAMIL praising his kuttyma...and her ignorant ways to accommodate herself in the posh restaurant or rather hotel didn't mean a thing to him. Pyscho was hoping that TAmil will feel embarrassed and scold Thulsi for being a such a country bumpkin and that she has brought shame to him in public. Charu didn't expect the evening to be a complete failure for her...and watching the loving couple together has made her senile for a short spell.Dancing

That psycho has got the nerve to tell that TA only tied the yellow string around Thulsi's neck - hello Charu..!!..wat about the many nites they had together ?- adhu ellam activities of a marriage illai ya?? You got only wild imaginations running in your psychotic brains while Thulsi has TA oda love and comforts to cherish.LOL

Chumma don't waste your time and energy wanting to get a place in T oda heart...your money and luxurious living style is not going to buy off TAmil - he belongs to Thulsi and no one else...so Keshav oda odi poiddu..ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashrivjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.karthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top