Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

GOWRIREVATHYsaamandivya3selvalakshmirselviKrithiga.ganeshguruvigneslakshkvernalyCG_SRIjunkabcssmily_faceRuby-86sugakrishHema_MRanu.lakshmikrlakshyamThendralfanGayashrijeffymala_15vjayamTTfansupreeswash2~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESKarthikkaPearl.shubbasneha_vijayanithukarthi173Shemmosimi_1CarynVani19nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wednesday: 7th Dec 2011" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
PartyParty Dancing Dancing Big smileHappy Birthday Thendral Big smile Dancing DancingPartyParty

Thank you soo much for your colourful beautiful and detailed update Tanu Big smile Big smileHug,

Wowww jus wowww.The episode was awwweeesomeee.Everyone was at their best today Star Clap

First it was irritating to see everyone was like disapproving Thuls's beahviour in the hotel but then when Tamizh started to defend her woww he jus erased everything else.

Tamizh was super duper today Star Star.He was once again in his usual self I mean giving biggg lectures for everything...remember his speech bout marriage(en pondaatiya thaangu thaangunu thaangradhula ava mama mamanu ennai suthi varuvaa bla bla)bout friendship(en friends enaku family maari n bla bla bla) LOL when he was talking bout our culture saying eating with hands is wat is good and healthy n that won't deside one's status he was back to his usual self wowwIt was really nice to see old Tamizh.

Awesome moments:

• Tamizh saying "pona vaaram TVla oru show paathen adhula oru chimpanzeeku spoonla soup saapudradhu epdinu kathu kuduthaan adhuvum sindaama azhagaa saaptuchu(they were showing Charu having soup ROFLROFLROFL) adhukunu adhu decent,brilliantnu solla mudiyumaa"

• "Neee Saapdu kuttymaa" then again while Keshav was saying something to him and Thuls staring at Keshav,Tamizh called Thuls and "nee saapdu kuttumaa" once again awww cutee

• Thuls jerking her head toward Tamizh like saying "see my hubby",that was cute too

• And Thuls's expressions when Tamizh said "If Thuls was born in  a rich family like Charu,she would've been stylish than Charu." awww the pride in Thuls's face when he said,the happiness those were soo good.

• And Keshav muzhichufying when she was dancing her pei dance n that dance...man I was terrified!!!!

Deepak,Shruthi,Srividya and that Keshav guy,all were sooo goood.Totally such a nice,awwwesome episode.Thank you so muchhh Thnedral Team for the episode and Tanu for the update Big smile

Tanu I loves ur translation for Charu's dialogue in Tanglish.That was uper and "Tarzan the wonder car" LOL LOL hat was good too.Such a nice update.

Edited by Hema_M - 07 December 2011 at 11:04am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysvernalyCG_SRIKrithiga.ganeshrselvilakshmikrssmily_facelakshyamThendralfanRuby-86GayashrijeffyTTfanvjayamPearl.shubbaNixkiekarthi173harith25

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu baby for the wonderful update...Thank you Creatives/team for the wonderful episode...Big smile

Anniversary special - They made sure that it should be a good episode and ofcourse it was a refreshing and a thendral blowing episode..Thumbs Up.
It was a refreshing episode after a looong time...And being anniv spl they stepped in with a good episode and I hope it continues the same way...Keep Rocking team..Thumbs Up

ROFl the timing of TA was just fabulous today - He talking about chimpanze drinking a soup and camera focussing on Psycho was just a good screenplay and direction. After a long time the epiode made me laugh mad at a scene. Clap. TA not giving up T and giving company to eat food in hand was just excellent. Though his sincerity in defending T was there the scene was making me feel if it was to provoke C and her psycho behaviour. But still I give 80 marks to TA  for bringing his original self to T and making her feel happy and delighted after a long time. It was nice to watch T in all broad smiles after a long time..Clap

The talks where TA spoke about his work time and weekend he planned to spend with T in bangalore are the things that made me think if TA wantedly provoked C. But anyways TA was nice today but still he talking about education/slavery is still standing in the mind without making us have full fun of the scene..Ouch

Best part of the episode - Car circus - ROFl like i said car gimmicks was after lunck...Tongue...and finally they themselves left T/T all alone to enjoy lunch...Later she herself will probably move out of their(T/T) life losing hopes...Tongue.
KP deserved it...How I wish it was TA himself instead of KP and there it all ends. Sigh...But our DOTW on how psycho will propose to TA, a scenario was just presented to us, but sigh it was KP.
But for sure SV's acting was really remarkable and she needs a good ClapClapClapClapClap...She did wonderful justice to the role.Star

Psycho talking about food filled up completely in plate reminded me about her eating fries/pizzas/burgers 24/7...If GW is in chennai to make her plans flop..KP is here...rofl the leg punch...KP, this is just a trial..u will see more of it...Tongue

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3sobeysvernalyKrithiga.ganeshHema_MRuby-86Gayashriacornnmala_15ThendralfanlakshyamvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for an excellent update for an excellent episode...Good Job Tanu Hug
You got a very nice...episode without any fillers..Thumbs Up

When initially they showed Tulasi struggling in the buffet..I felt really sorry for Tulasi and didnt expect TA to support Tulasi so much. Wow TA, its so nice to see our beloved TA coming back Clap

The third part of the episode is the highlight today and I would say star of the day is Charu Star (I never thot I would say this oneday)

Excellent performance by Srividhya Thumbs Up. I also liked Kesavs expression today and he bringing water was nice though I dunno if he did this seeing Charus mental state or to please Charu.

If Kesav did that seeing Charus mental state then not bad Kesav. If it is just to please Charu then Kesav is another psycho..Yuck.

Overall a very good episode..good job Kumaran sir...Hope Thendral continues in this mode than going to back to that slow..boring..filler episodes mode.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnGayashriRuby-86TTfanPearl.shubbakarthi173Nixkieharith25

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanks tanu for the update.U got super duper episode to update.

birthday spl pola.TA got his brain back?anyway After a long time, TA supports thulsi in front of charu.well done TA.

now charu got new name chimpanze.Thank u TA for giving that suitable name for ur saki.as usual T&T looks beautiful together.

srividya acting superb today.

I want charu to marry keshav.

Edited by karthi173 - 07 December 2011 at 10:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanGayashriacornnmala_15Ruby-86TTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkieharith25

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the update...A super episode to comment and update.

Well, today KP's been shown a glimpse of the TT magicSmile and he is sure to be sorry for helping pei at some point shortly... But this fellow needs a good aapu first for tagging along and playing along with pei in trying to make T a fool in front of all...A taleof falling in one own pit..LOL..Pei became the chimp and T the super smart girl.  ..TA , a return of his old self, and one can understand Pei trying to bend all ways to hook a person like him...To back a wife at a star hotel, speaking up with sincerity and from his heart, his understanding of his better half, putting T completely at ease against all odds.  TA proved himself as T's Guardian Angel once again...Smile

KP has been blessed with both visions today..if the hotel let him have a glimpse of TT' magic, he also had the pleasure of witnessing pei's psychoness...
Hope with this we get to see pei's plans fast tracking as we know enough of her tying thali with manasu, with uyir and everything else...it seemed to me that i was seeing this act for the upteenth time...but pei dear  your dialogs, though with the wrong man in mind were told to the right person..a person who fits you like a glove to a hand!!!Wink

P.S. Hema, your highlights of todays episode- super...echoes r sentis too..

Edited by vjayam - 07 December 2011 at 10:51am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vernalyRuby-86lakshyamGayashriacornnTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

vernaly

Groupbie

vernaly

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I watched the episode, it was soooper. Somehow why this sudden change in TA. In yestery episode he was giving all wrong stares to tuls.what happened suddenly. I guess it has somethinh to do with kanagu call. Joseph must have told everything to kanagu and asked him to alert TT. Thatz why our cool headed TA is back.

Last but not least I would like to dedicate this song to madam Charu.

" WHY THIS KOLAVERI DI"

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3sobeysKrithiga.ganeshRuby-86acornnTTfanvjayamPearl.shubbakarthi173Nixkieanithuharith25

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the beautiful update that too today is the special day and our fav thendral serial has entered the second year...

2009-2011:

Full of thulasi struggle and make us to think can a girl be this much innocent CryCry and what a idiotic father of not loving his own daughterAngryAngry...My favorite hero aka Tamilarasu entered the scene and gave colours to viewers like usEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...First thulasi was irritating  when she rejected his love and mainly the college admission Scene OMG i can never forget it..What a fantastic chemistry and eye lock between ta-thulz.Love it...I was so sad seeing charu condition once ta-thulz married.CryCry.But when she showed her true face i thought what a pei she is..

Then tamil-thulasi married as well as their struggle started...Thendral breezes sometime for them in terms of cute moments and same time tamil stabbing scene..So dreadful...Any girl in that situation would break down...But our thulz is unique illa...ClapClap.

The court scene where tamil proved to be  a gem of a husband i was so jealous of missing such a character , and  i hope till now  every girl is longing for ta character...Each and every word was a "Seruppadi" to his mother and his entire family...ClapClapClap

Then vel chapter closed...Charu became the main villi along with GW.But tryied , tryied no use...Only tamil-thulasi love became more strong...In between gap side track like Dr Lakshman , Bhuvana , Sundari entered...But still have the doubt is thulasi is bhuvana daughter..

Charu trying to play in so many ways..Still no use..With deepa advice now thulasi started to play and today episode i loved it makkals...What a man tamil is ...He felt so bad when thulasi was insulted and the way he backfired them fantastic..Charu was like what  a lucky girl thulasi is???

Charu you can never win tamil heart...I feel like tamil going to know charu true face in  a very dreadful situation and i am sure a cute and nice romance waiting for TT fans like us..

Will thendral breeze (or) Suraavali???Dead

Edited by anituram - 07 December 2011 at 11:08am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3selvalakshmisaamanrselvisobeysacornnvjayamTTfanshubbaNixkiekarthi173harith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top