Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Biji reaction to Pankaj proposing to Meeta!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
My view on Biji's reaction to Pankaj:

I absolutely think Biji overreacted in yesterdays epi!

I hated it when she said to Pankaj that she treated him like a son and he in return put buri nazar on her daughters! Well in that case the same could be said for Dhruv and Rajbeer too. I mean Biji treated them like her sons too and Dhruv proposed to Ishu without her parents knowing too and he ended up getting married to her. Dhruv was a regular comer to their house before the marriage and she treated him like her son so the same could be said for him right? (No offence to Dhruv - I love you too!)

Also how is Biji going to react when she finds out the Rajpreet like eachother? Rajbeer is (similar to Pankaj) like a son to Biji and trusts him too, then  what is she going to do when Rajbeer asks her for Preeto's hand? Is she going to slap and shout at him too and say you put buri nazar on my daughters??? or will she happily agree to the marriage because he has money?

I mean Biji should be happy that Meeta and Pankaj get married coz they know Pankaj since he was a kid and trust him with everything. She said that Meeta has had a lot of dhoke and isnt it fair to get her married to someone who has always been there for her?

Bijis reaction was just uncalled for and completely illogical. The way she was blaming Pankaj with horrible things made me so angry! The CV's should have just closed this chapter by getting Pankaj and Meeta married and start a new track, or atleast given Biji a logical reason for getting angry at Pankaj!Angry

Edited by princess_star11 - 07 December 2011 at 10:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaiyyajimingaSEPIDEHhnikhilageet--Saina--snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Biji reaction to Pankaj proposing to Meeta!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Totally agree...Biji over reacted...

They should have shown as if Biji is happy but is concerned of Pankaj not having job 
That would have been nice..

This makes Biji's hate  equal to Neelam Aunty's who hates Ishu for being small town girl for her rich son  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_star11

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Agree with u Beeji overreacted...instead she should have said him will think about it after u get a gud job it would be fair enough...reacting to some extent would be ok but the way she was shouting at pankaj by using some wrong words was bad on part of her Ouch that to incase of Pankaj becoz they know him frm his childhood hez such gud guy...anways it was unexpected twist for us frm Cvs...lets see agge kya hota hai...Wink pata nahi Rajpreet ke zindagi mein kitne twists ane wale hain...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_star11--Saina--

bhaiyyaji

bhaiyyaji

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
how can she do this totally agree. how can she say to pankaj that she thought of him as son and he has buri nazar on them. Hello its only meeta he after he not after your remaining daughters. Angry. Agree totally this means Dhruv also had bad eye on Ishu and same applies to rajbeer. nothing for them lets see what happens when she finds out their love story. she accepted dhruv love story and here she shows her family tradition where she thinks she treated him as son all this time and he was wrong to love meeta. I am confusedShocked is she against love stories and if so she should have controlled her daughters going out with boys like rajbeer and dhruv. so hate beeji Angry. she no less than neelam aunty she only agreed to dhruv as he rich so this means if he wasnt rich she would not accept him. she so selfish. agree love isnt everything but they should told him get job first we give you this much time then we will take proposal forward. But in this case some characters are practical whilst some arent like beeji, Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_star11rajpreeto

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Biji totally over reacted ...No difference between Neelam Aunty and Biji...

It was showing thatshe is selfish ...Atleast she should have yes and her main concern was he not having a job

princess_star11

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Agree completely with u. BG was very illogical and unreasonable. whenever she used to talk of meeta s marriage she always said that she wanted somone who would love her as she was and keep her happy. then why not pankajConfused

princess_star11

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaluv

Totally agree...Biji over reacted...

They should have shown as if Biji is happy but is concerned of Pankaj not having job 
That would have been nice..

This makes Biji's hate  equal to Neelam Aunty's who hates Ishu for being small town girl for her rich son  

Yep it would have been better if Biji showed some happiness and just raising concern on Pankaj not having a job.

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Agree with u Beeji overreacted...instead she should have said him will think about it after u get a gud job it would be fair enough...reacting to some extent would be ok but the way she was shouting at pankaj by using some wrong words was bad on part of her Ouch that to incase of Pankaj becoz they know him frm his childhood hez such gud guy...anways it was unexpected twist for us frm Cvs...lets see agge kya hota hai...Wink pata nahi Rajpreet ke zindagi mein kitne twists ane wale hain...Big smile

I so hated it when she said the buri nazar part and I was thinking hand on if Pankaj had buri nazar then you would have found out sooner just like they found out about Bobby. Plus Biji gets carried away...with Bobby singh she didnt see the dirty side of him until Preeto pointed it out!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.