Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

FINAL WARNING!!!! (Page 9)

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddh

That should be our problem right. If she has a problem moderating then she should bring that up with the admin team or whoever right.Tongue We should get the heat just because other mods are inactive and she has to cover for 5 people.

Hi Siddh,

I had no problem tacking all problems and members till now on II-2 forum and won't have in the future too. I still don't understand that why such a hue and cry when your warning meter was raised and no one had anything to say when they PMed me for raising warning meters of some other members for posting one or two offensive (they say they were defensive) posts?

The reason for your warning meter being raised: You were given not one but at least 3 warnings in the past and 5 moderators of II-2 have discussed about you and all other offensive members in the past too and made a list. You promised us that you won't be offensive but even after that you have been sarcastic and offensive a lot of time which you say that you were trying to defend your favorite. Warning meters of all those members have been raised in the past week for their offensive posts even after repeated warnings as they were in our offensive members list. Warning meters of some were reduced who apologized this week.

So I think Siddh and all who PMed us asking the reason for raise in their warning meter got the reply. Since Siddh made his issue public I am replying here and to others you have received your replies in PMs.

Thanks,
II-2 dev team

Go to top