FINAL WARNING!!!! (Page 8)

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by living.doll

Originally posted by aries_sakshi

sakshi di.. kisine pehli baar meri tareef ki.. aur ap to uske peeche par gaye?? LOL

oh ho.. as for  tht sentence is concern abt kid.. i thought its for me.. coz i knw.. u r an oldest member in our team.. though u say u r youngest we knw ur right age.. kyun mumu di???WinkLOL

han meri to abhi abhi 50 huye... bacche hai meri.. teri umar ki.. Angry Angry
di nehi.. nani bulah mujhe .. Angry

LOL

aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:28am | IP Logged

sakshi di.. kisine pehli baar meri tareef ki.. aur ap to uske peeche par gaye?? LOL

oh ho.. as for  tht sentence is concern abt kid.. i thought its for me.. coz i knw.. u r an oldest member in our team.. though u say u r youngest we knw ur right age.. kyun mumu di???WinkLOL

han meri to abhi abhi 50 huye... bacche hai meri.. teri umar ki.. Angry Angry
di nehi.. nani bulah mujhe .. Angry

woh toh humko maloom hai...EmbarrassedLOL

checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by checks

thta really a good compliment checks.. but sorry to say, we don't wanted to be compared with Gods.
Thanks

Arrrrrrrrrrr......
Most humbly, I take my words back.....
[but kids are supposed to do some kiddish things....so take it like that...Tongue]
anyway, good job guys....
hope most of members got ur mesg....all's well that ends well....I do believe...
good night!!
Peace

Its fine if u got ur own perception n thinks we r kids.

Don't think sitting on Mods seat is an easy task, just try to keep urself in our shoes.

N here no one is kid or an old person..w e all r equal in terms of responsibilty n duties once given n trusted.

OH NO !! the kid refered in the previous post was me, remember, I'm just 20-25 days old as an active member.....gosh......I cant consider these responsible members as kids.....and that too after that prescision-post.....never yaar !!

Sorry for the confusion.....I meant to say I'm a kid around and I'm supposed to do some kiddish thing....so if u think comparing you to God is not an appropriate thingy, lets take it as a kid's view point .....like thatTongue

peace

Edited by checks - 13 March 2006 at 9:44am
aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Siddh

You guys keep on saying warning has been sent to all members and I havent received any such warnings. Unless if she send me warnings months ago when 2 started and then decided to raise my warning meter for that 2 days ago for the same thing and that makes sense. Obviously you guys are haveing problems with answering my one simple query that what did i do wrong. Point me to when post that you guys find offensive and u guys are struggling with that.

Siddh, so whtever is the reason, previously warning was sent. n if a person stil repeats their mistake then warning should be raised further notice.

aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ILoveAmey

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

Originally posted by ILoveAmey

that is why i am not a moderator, take care

and i am one because admin of this forum thinks i am good. so stop asking for clarification and enjoy the show.

which is a wonder considering in your slambook u admit the one thing youd like to change is your temper

Haha

is there anything funny in tht quote?

aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:31am | IP Logged

That should be our problem right. If she has a problem moderating then she should bring that up with the admin team or whoever right.Tongue We should get the heat just because other mods are inactive and she has to cover for 5 people.

She doens't have any probs with anyone. she is just doing her duties. n she is the Best Mod.

Its not tht all mods are inactive and she is looking after this sec well.. else it wud have been same as other contest section long before.

Hats off to Anjali who look after II2 section soo well. she is not yelling or shouting at anyone.. there r so many post which was direct hit on her n she never complained to anyone. just try to step in her shoe then i think all members who r shouting at her will  understand.

wht all names r not given to her but she had never loose her temper. No one cud have looked so nicely as she did n without any complaint.

aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Yeah there is. But i will tell u when u tell me where i repeated my mistake. Till then i dont feel i need to answere that.

then u should have commented when u knw wht u wanted to knw.

jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Its probably none of my business to come in the middle of this discussion/argument. I have not been on II2 forum for the last few days since I was busy playing the Holi game which is currently halted and so Here I am back on II2. So, I really don't know what happened between diff members here for the last few days but what I say here is based only on what I read here for the past 12 pages of this post.
From what I read, an IF member Siddh has been repeatedly asking the mods to tell him why he was warned and which of his posts were offensive so that he can correct his mistake. I have personally not interacted with him on IF but have read his posts(in the past not recently) and have never found his posts to be offensive, infact he came across as a friendly person.
When I was reading this post I felt that lot of the mods posting had an angry undertone to it. I can understand that moderating such a big forum which has people from differnt backgrouds and ages is very difficult and overall you all do a fantastic job of keeping the forum clean. But I don't understand why a simple request by Siddh to know where he went wrong so he can correct his mistake is being ignored. If you think he knows but is insisting he doesn't then maybe let him know one last time again to clarify any misunderstandings. If he truly doesn't know then he has a right to know why he got warned.
    Maybe I am tending to lean more in favor of Siddh here because I had an experience here on the II2 forum where some of my posts were deleted with absolutely no explanation. I did bring this to the attention of one of the mods who promised me that they will look into it but its been 5 months and I have not recd. any explanation. My posts ofcourse were not offensive - I could never write an offensive post, but infact it was helpful for the video section. I had just given an explanation as to how to play some of the posted videos properly where the links had some errors and needed fixing. Anyway my posts were all deleted without an explanation. I vowed never to get back on IF but here I am 5 months later still posting occassionally.
IF is addicting!

Go to top