Indian Idol 6

FINAL WARNING!!!! (Page 6)

ILoveAmey IF-Dazzler
ILoveAmey
ILoveAmey

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

Originally posted by ILoveAmey

firstly, i didnt ask anyone to tell me why someone else was warned, it doesnt concern me. and secondly, i am basing my information on what i have observed. also, megha has not said anything to me, you are jumping to conclusions in that regard. btw her new ID was called "itz megha"...so its pretty obvious who that might be without PMing anyone. i feel that a lot of !!!! means yelling..i have seen people be told "GROW UP!!!" and "whats your problem!!!", and a lot of sarcasm,etc....i dont think that is called moderating.

i think you need to re-read your first post. yes!! you are absing your information on what your friends told not what you saw.
do you think that i should assume it's someone i know from a new multiple id? why should i? isn't the rule be same for all? why then ask mods to warn other newbies or check multipls id cases on other newbies?

so you have seen lots of yelling? was it for nice behavior or offensive one? in my opinion a panel of people choose moderators on some criteria so i don't your view on moderating matters here.

i can see that very well that u dont share my views....

if someone posts something offensive then the solution is yelling??? and arguing back and forth with them??

i re read my first post and again all my info was based on the previous posts in this thread and my own observations, my friends havent told me anything

Edited by ILoveAmey - 13 March 2006 at 2:01am

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:20am | IP Logged

firstly, i didnt ask anyone to tell me why someone else was warned, it doesnt concern me. and secondly, i am basing my information on what i have observed. also, megha has not said anything to me, you are jumping to conclusions in that regard. btw her new ID was called "itz megha"...so its pretty obvious who that might be without PMing anyone. i feel that a lot of !!!! means yelling..i have seen people be told "GROW UP!!!" and "whats your problem!!!", and a lot of sarcasm,etc....i dont think that is called moderating.

i think you need to re-read your first post. yes!! you are absing your information on what your friends told not what you saw.
do you think that i should assume it's someone i know from a new multiple id? why should i? isn't the rule be same for all? why then ask mods to warn other newbies or check multipls id cases on other newbies?

so you have seen lots of yelling? was it for nice behavior or offensive one? in my opinion a panel of people choose moderators on some criteria so i don't your view on moderating matters here.

i can see that very well that u dont share my views....

if someone posts something offensive then the solution is yelling??? and arguing back and forth with them??

i re read my first post and again all my info was based on the previous posts in this thread and my own observations, my friends havent told me anything

you asked clarification and i gave it which i didn't have to still i did. whether it's argument or clarification hmmm.... that's upto individual opinion.

yelling??? i would like to ask what do you mean by yelling in every post? when did i yell? am i missing something here?

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 13 March 2006 at 2:22am
aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddh

Originally posted by arnab_mukherji

Can not comment on what is happenning here but this is a general observation based on other sections experience.

I have seen cases where the mods. are extremely biased and emotionals and it happens when we leave such a responsible job in the hand of kids, by kids i mean people in their teens or just crossing them , who dreams these characteres as their real time heroes and get so emotionally attached that they can remain neutral only in their dreams!!

I think this psychological aspects can not be overruled, it really becomes funny when kidos try to become moral judge. At least we should have someone of an age who can be expected to get out of these personal sentiments and can think neutrally.

Discipilanry decisions left to one individual, will always remain biased. That too in a situation when you have no option of defending yourself and you are not supposed to demand any justification.

The real solution is to form a pannel probably having one representative of each contestant's supporter and suprvised by the mod and let them make a call.

It is very difficult to follow strict norms in a free website, so this is just a suggestion and not a complaint. I am personally happy with whatever I get free of charge from it and have stopped complaining. The updates are more than enough. what more we can ask for?

we have a panel of 5 moderators on indian idol forum. as you can see all the moderators are active too. other than that there are some active global moderators here too. so it is not individual decision. also most of the moderators, channel moderators and global moderators are mature and not kids as stated by you.

thanks for your individual opinion.

Oh and if Sakshi has to pm other mods and find out why my warning was increased then I am sure it was just your individual decession right. Even  S. Priya didnt know anything abt it.

Siddh.. its not always one person is responsible for its act. n one person is not avaible for 24 hrs round the clock.IF u  pmed me regarding ur raising of meter n i m not aware obviously i will ask mods; n i've told u the reasons also.

Anjali is the best Mod of II2. she is doing her responsibilty fair enough.

Anjali is a Mod, n IF got some norms, if any of the Mod or viewbie finds a person dis-obey them, then they can take actions.

N regarding raising of warning meter, again n again warnings has been sent to all members, n stil we find offensive post, then meters will b raised without given any further notice to them.

ILoveAmey IF-Dazzler
ILoveAmey
ILoveAmey

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:29am | IP Logged
i really dont wish to sit here looking for all the posts and mod notes that had yelling/sarcasm/arguing, etc.

i think lashforever has the right idea, id rather spend my time enjoying the show and fan clubs,etc. instead of arguing back and forth with anyone, good night
aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by checks

Well, it cant get better than this...awesome!!
Even if ppl feel mods or bunch of mods are immature/young/kidos....well-hats off to them for thier judgement....
I'm too a kid (as far as India Forum is concerned - age wise, I doubt though Wink) but can tell for sure - you dissected this post so nicely....havent seen such precision posting before in my 20-25 days journey so far as active member....

Hats off to Mods...you are next to Gods !!
ppl, plz cooperate them n let this be as clean n neat as it should be !!

peace

thta really a good compliment checks.. but sorry to say, we don't wanted to be compared with Gods.

Its a humble request to each n every member of forum ot act in a decent way n try to keep this forum neat n clean. Don't post any nasty, offensive post for hwich we r force to take some action. n when we do, all kind of bashing n allegations r thrown on us.

So, its a final warning, whtever u wanted to do , u r free, but then we r not resposnible for any consequences later on.

Before posting read this http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4420

n still u feel like skipping them, then no one is resposible n dont  blame DEV Team afterwards.

Thanks

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:35am | IP Logged

i really dont wish to sit here looking for all the posts and mod notes that had yelling/sarcasm/arguing, etc.

i think lashforever has the right idea, id rather spend my time enjoying the show and fan clubs,etc. instead of arguing back and forth with anyone, good night

and you expect us to sit and go through all multiple ids and multiple ids of famous people and then question us on our decisions and then brand us (actually me) as a yellling mod? i asked your clarification seems like you have none. may be we have diff. meanings for 'yelling'.

lashy is a fine mod and all 5 of us have a right idea about members like you.

thank god finally you decided to stop and enjoy the show. this is what us mods are asking too. please enjoy the show.

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 13 March 2006 at 2:39am
aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:36am | IP Logged

yup.. then y members r fighting?

ILoveAmey IF-Dazzler
ILoveAmey
ILoveAmey

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:36am | IP Logged
that is why i am not a moderator, take care

Go to top