sweet_sweety
sweet_sweety

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Em agree wid ya anjali...!! Smile

ILoveAmey IF-Dazzler
ILoveAmey
ILoveAmey

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
obviously sometimes when we are warned we understand without explanation what it was for, but if someone is directly requesting to be told and you refuse to do so, that means they are not aware of what they did wrong....and i will also say that i have seen warnings and people being yelled at for things without an attmept being made to find out what the reason is...like an IF Dazzler made a new ID and got yelled at when really the old ID wasnt working...a fan club got a warning for talking about filmfare when really it was because the idols were to perform there...so i mean the warnings are not always justified so if someone requests justification i think its fair to give it 2 them
~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
can you tell me where you can see the worning???? Confused Confused Confused
arnab_mukherji Newbie
arnab_mukherji
arnab_mukherji

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

thanks to everyone who helped.

some of you guys wrote that you need to be told every time when you go offensive. but haven't we posted enough warnings? haven't we posted rules that warning will be sent twice and third time directly warning meter raised? we are members just like you and we want to enjoy the show too.

we have always listened to each and every member's PM and probably that's why all fans whether it's anuj fans, amey fans, karunya fans, sandeep, ravi and antara fans that they complain we are partial. because when we warn them then they turn against us but if we warn someone else then they support us.

a member here mentioned he doesn't want other amey fans to get warning raised. i have seen similar posts from karunya, ravi, sandeep, antara fans too. let me tell you we have raised levels of all those members irrespective of their fav. if they had been offensive. we need not reveal their names here.

i know it sounds funny but i am happy that all these fans think we are funny because it just shows we are neutral and that's a tough job.

we will continue to do our job and thanks for all your support.

~ IF dev team

Can not comment on what is happenning here but this is a general observation based on other sections experience.

I have seen cases where the mods. are extremely biased and emotionals and it happens when we leave such a responsible job in the hand of kids, by kids i mean people in their teens or just crossing them , who dreams these characteres as their real time heroes and get so emotionally attached that they can remain neutral only in their dreams!!

I think this psychological aspects can not be overruled, it really becomes funny when kidos try to become moral judge. At least we should have someone of an age who can be expected to get out of these personal sentiments and can think neutrally.

Discipilanry decisions left to one individual, will always remain biased. That too in a situation when you have no option of defending yourself and you are not supposed to demand any justification.

The real solution is to form a pannel probably having one representative of each contestant's supporter and suprvised by the mod and let them make a call.

It is very difficult to follow strict norms in a free website, so this is just a suggestion and not a complaint. I am personally happy with whatever I get free of charge from it and have stopped complaining. The updates are more than enough. what more we can ask for?

an0nymous IF-Sizzlerz
an0nymous
an0nymous

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I agree!
Thanks for the warning!
bis_123 Senior Member
bis_123
bis_123

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
hey thanks and i agree with you anjali!
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
anjali i noe u all mite be looking into this matter carefully...but there is styl this 1 thing that i dont see much improvement on

all i see is sum particular threads being locked...but watz the point of that??? more and more baseless threads keep appearing and are being created, that too by the same person

i've tried my level best to help u all, but seems there's no use Ouch but ill keep trying no matter wat

Edited by srk_lover - 13 March 2006 at 12:40am
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arnab_mukherji

Can not comment on what is happenning here but this is a general observation based on other sections experience.

I have seen cases where the mods. are extremely biased and emotionals and it happens when we leave such a responsible job in the hand of kids, by kids i mean people in their teens or just crossing them , who dreams these characteres as their real time heroes and get so emotionally attached that they can remain neutral only in their dreams!!

I think this psychological aspects can not be overruled, it really becomes funny when kidos try to become moral judge. At least we should have someone of an age who can be expected to get out of these personal sentiments and can think neutrally.

Discipilanry decisions left to one individual, will always remain biased. That too in a situation when you have no option of defending yourself and you are not supposed to demand any justification.

The real solution is to form a pannel probably having one representative of each contestant's supporter and suprvised by the mod and let them make a call.

It is very difficult to follow strict norms in a free website, so this is just a suggestion and not a complaint. I am personally happy with whatever I get free of charge from it and have stopped complaining. The updates are more than enough. what more we can ask for?

we have a panel of 5 moderators on indian idol forum. as you can see all the moderators are active too. other than that there are some active global moderators here too. so it is not individual decision. also most of the moderators, channel moderators and global moderators are mature and not kids as stated by you.

thanks for your individual opinion.

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 13 March 2006 at 1:00am

Go to top