i agree as well Tongue

i agree...

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddh

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

This is final warning to all the members to stop personal attacks and offensive threads. It is really easy to blame someone else for your bad behavior but the truth is that you are equally responsible for such offensive threads.

Time and again we have mentioned that constructive criticism is welcome but destructive criticism is a strict NO. No contestant is perfect. He might be to a die-hard fan but not all.

No need to rake the discussions happened on this forum before. Please enjoy good music. From now on for your hyper tone, the warning level will be raised without any notice.

We have decided to put names of members whose warning meter gets raised here.

Thanks,

IF development team

I am waiting to see who else was warned except Aditya, Swapnil and me..... Because i am sure if anybody should have been warned then more than 3 people should have been warned. Oh and I am still wondering why was I warned????? Did I use any foul language? DId i make any personal attacks to any members here? Did I make any hate threads????

Thanks

siddh!! what is your problem buddy? who said swapnil was warned? or aditya? both of them have 0 warning level. mod team have noticed that your posts since last few days have been very offensive and attacking 2-3 members.

what do you mean by waiting to see? what are you threatening us?

tone down buddy!!! only then your warning level will be lowered. just relax and think why ONLY your warning meter was raised?

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

This is final warning to all the members to stop personal attacks and offensive threads. It is really easy to blame someone else for your bad behavior but the truth is that you are equally responsible for such offensive threads.

Time and again we have mentioned that constructive criticism is welcome but destructive criticism is a strict NO. No contestant is perfect. He might be to a die-hard fan but not all.

No need to rake the discussions happened on this forum before. Please enjoy good music. From now on for your hyper tone, the warning level will be raised without any notice.

We have decided to put names of members whose warning meter gets raised here.

Thanks,

IF development team

I am waiting to see who else was warned except Aditya, Swapnil and me..... Because i am sure if anybody should have been warned then more than 3 people should have been warned. Oh and I am still wondering why was I warned????? Did I use any foul language? DId i make any personal attacks to any members here? Did I make any hate threads????

Thanks

siddh!! what is your problem buddy? who said swapnil was warned? or aditya? both of them have 0 warning level. mod team have noticed that your posts since last few days have been very offensive and attacking 2-3 members.

what do you mean by waiting to see? what are you threatening us?

tone down buddy!!! only then your warning level will be lowered. just relax and think why ONLY your warning meter was raised?

Ok wait a minute. This morning Adi had 2 warnings and Swapnil had a warning till you send him a pm this morning and reduced his warning level. Thats what i wanna know who did I attack and where???? Because to me I didnt. I am not threatning you guys, what good will that do???? What I mean by waiting is because you said that people whose warning levels have been raised there names will be posted. Obiously I wasnt the one who was makeing all the trouble by myself or was I????? I really dont care if you raise my warning level if I do anything offensive. I  didnt do anything offensive. Tell me where I did and i will undersatand.

first of all we don't have to give you or any offensive member any reasoning on whose warning level we raised and reduced.

now since your friends have told you about it then let me tell you aditya never ever had warning meter raised on II-2 forum. wickedboysap was very offensive in the past and his warning meter was raised by me like 2 months back. he apologized to me last week and promised me that he will be at his best behavior. so today when i asked him to just tone down he apologized again and i lowered his warning meter.

you have been warned by me several times in past few months. i have all the PMs saved. i never raised your meter then but now your warning meter was raised as per what i wrote in the sticky. you have been very offensive and hyper lately. sarcastic comments to some members, rude posts in amey fan club and offensive post in various threads.

development team doesn't need to tell you or any member whose warning level we raised. that's why none of you guys can see each other's warning level. yes!! i wrote that i am going to put the names but decided not to do it.

all the fan clubs are part of II-2 forum and not private club of any member.

ILoveAmey IF-Dazzler
ILoveAmey
ILoveAmey

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i am really sorry this is probably none of my business but this has been on my mind for a long time.... i have been warned twice before by PM by two other moderators and have also seen mod notes by others in some threads that were getting out of hand, and they were all firm but had a neutral polite tone indicating exactly which post the offense had been made so that in the future we knew to refrain from repeating the same offense....i dont think that by yelling guys!!! and buddy!!! and whoevers name and getting defensive, rude,sarcastic, and argumentive back to people who need to be warned is called moderating.... some of us make offensive comments and get hyper and forget to control ourselves(myself included) and i have been politely told which posts i was rude in so i have been trying my best to watch what i say....if mods act rude as well then i dont think they are setting an example

Edited by ILoveAmey - 12 March 2006 at 2:05am
Viewer12345 Senior Member
Viewer12345
Viewer12345

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I think mods should also be responsible for their action. When they warn somebody they should also answer why did they do so.
ILoveAmey IF-Dazzler
ILoveAmey
ILoveAmey

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
i really dont care if i get in trouble, its just that it came up and ive thought that for a long time...if mods get argumentive and rude then they cannot blame people for reacting the same way

Edited by ILoveAmey - 11 March 2006 at 11:40pm
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
wow!! sumthing has heated here too Confused

i think it shudn't be openly said to why the member has been warned, but atleast a PM to that specific member telling them bout their warning, where they went rong, why they got the warning etc etc shud be given

i mean....everyone has a right to know why they are being given a warning...maybe they noe they were offensive, or being sarcastic in a rude way and wat not....but they shud noe for which post they have been given a warning

just an opinion...i think itz just fair that way.. and there wud be no openly dicussed problems bout any warnings

Smile

Go to top