FINAL WARNING!!!! - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by ILoveAmey

i really dont wish to sit here looking for all the posts and mod notes that had yelling/sarcasm/arguing, etc.

i think lashforever has the right idea, id rather spend my time enjoying the show and fan clubs,etc. instead of arguing back and forth with anyone, good night

and you expect us to sit and go through all multiple ids and multiple ids of famous people and then question us on our decisions and then brand us (actually me) as a yellling mod? i asked your clarification seems like you have none. may be we have diff. meanings for 'yelling'.

lashy is a fine mod and all 5 of us have a right idea about members like you.

thank god finally you decided to stop and enjoy the show. this is what us mods are asking too. please enjoy the show.
Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago

i really dont wish to sit here looking for all the posts and mod notes that had yelling/sarcasm/arguing, etc.

i think lashforever has the right idea, id rather spend my time enjoying the show and fan clubs,etc. instead of arguing back and forth with anyone, good night

yup.. then y members r fighting?

that is why i am not a moderator, take care

that is why i am not a moderator, take care

and i am one because admin of this forum thinks i am good. so stop asking for clarification and enjoy the show.

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

and i am one because admin of this forum thinks i am good. so stop asking for clarification and enjoy the show.

which is a wonder considering in your slambook u admit the one thing youd like to change is your temper

Originally posted by aries_sakshi

thta really a good compliment checks.. but sorry to say, we don't wanted to be compared with Gods.
Thanks

Arrrrrrrrrrr......
Most humbly, I take my words back.....
[but kids are supposed to do some kiddish things....so take it like that...😛]
anyway, good job guys....
hope most of members got ur mesg....all's well that ends well....I do believe...
good night!!
Peace

which is a wonder considering in your slambook u admit the one thing youd like to change is your temper

you have time to read my slam book but not time to find the post where i yelled at you? not fair.

anyways since you are free now do read slam books of diff. mods and also global and channel mods and you will see all of us needs to control our temper.

but how can we when members like you keep giving us trouble?
please please please stop blaming anju for all this. she is a very very active mod here and she really does her best trying to keep everyone under control. she looks after the section 24/7. She receives a lot of flak from a lot of members. Its not fair on her. Please try to understand. She is trying to cover up for all our absence and making up for 5 mods. please try to understand from her point of view.   ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by checks

Arrrrrrrrrrr......
Most humbly, I take my words back.....
[but kids are supposed to do some kiddish things....so take it like that...😛]
anyway, good job guys....
hope most of members got ur mesg....all's well that ends well....I do believe...
good night!!
Peace

Its fine if u got ur own perception n thinks we r kids.

Don't think sitting on Mods seat is an easy task, just try to keep urself in our shoes.

N here no one is kid or an old person..w e all r equal in terms of responsibilty n duties once given n trusted.

Originally posted by living.doll

sakshi di.. kisine pehli baar meri tareef ki.. aur ap to uske peeche par gaye?? 😆

oh ho.. as for  tht sentence is concern abt kid.. i thought its for me.. coz i knw.. u r an oldest member in our team.. though u say u r youngest we knw ur right age.. kyun mumu di???😉😆