Posted: 12 years ago
aaj firse chudel aur vineet ka drama jaari tha...poora epi unndono ka drama hi tha...😡yaar mai thag chuki hun yeh chudel se...😔...kab yeh chudel ka drama end hoga?😡

waise today when seema referred ritcha as chudel...i was like...🤣...it proves some one from that parichay family is in this IF  and they are reading all our comments.😃
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shumi.

aaj firse chudel aur vineet ka drama jaari tha...poora epi unndono ka drama hi tha...😡yaar mai thag chuki hun yeh chudel se...😔...kab yeh chudel ka drama end hoga?😡KBC paanch crore sawaal😆

waise today when seema referred ritcha as chudel...i was like...🤣...it proves some one from that parichay family is in this IF  and they are reading all our comments.😃It's not the 1st time shumi,many of our EDT discussions are shown in serial.Hope they see our frustration about present track also and do the damage control nahi toh lets make a thread about our opinions about present track and hit the FB like for that thread,Atleast Muzammil sir will see it n may help in passing this to cvs.😊
I haven't even been watching the show properly for passed few days because of this W+V crap. Before I used to watch each and every episode like 20-25 times, but now a days watching it even once is a torture. 
Originally posted by Iamrani

I haven't even been watching the show properly for passed few days because of this W+V crap. Before I used to watch each and every episode like 20-25 times, but now a days watching it even once is a torture. 
exactly...for the past few days no proper sinal scenes...hoga bhi tho srif MU  ka
hi

i feel within a month witcha will be exposed infront of kunal

though vineet role may end before that

but we can be sure this track will lead to positivity as far as sinal are concerned

norzar
Originally posted by norzar

hi

i feel within a month witcha will be exposed infront of kunal

though vineet role may end before that

but we can be sure this track will lead to positivity as far as sinal are concerned

norzar

ekta maiyi k ghar mein der hai andher nahin🤣 ...so wait wait wait kisi roz humari icha bhi poori hogi magar tab na jaane ye viewership is show k saath hogi ðŸ¤£
hi

witcha thinks she is clever, but she doesnt know that what goes round comes round,

all will backfire

norzar
Originally posted by shumi.

gud idea😃...i think we should start a thread just for CVs...and post all our opinions😃...so that the CVs can come to know our suggestions ...some of the IF forums have this type of thread.😃
Let's inform all the members and start the thread😊