Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon 7th Dec They have to go thru me to get to u (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by marauder

You are so damn right about Sharon's eyes . Those big black beautiful eyes just seem to be stuck on Swayam. And I just love how Swayam hides her behind his back. I think he had done this once more in the boy's locker room. In both these scene the shy but full of gratitude look which come on Sharon's face is just so beautifulDay DreamingDay Dreaming.

yes...dat particular shot whr she hides behind him is sooo filmy yet such a cute moment...Embarrassed

Srsly .. we;ve seen stuff like this on 90s ke FILLAMs ... LOL

But SwaROn make it loook sooo Day Dreaming

different is da word gurl...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon 7th Dec They have to go thru me to get to u (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

2cute4u_22

2cute4u_22

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
beautiful post!! u write soo good.. i really enjoy reading them!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2cute4u_22

beautiful post!! u write soo good.. i really enjoy reading them!!!

Thank you Embarrassed

Glad u like my posts .. but SwaRon hay hi itne beautiful ... even describing them Sneeezing wud become something romantic Im sure LOL

g2o2rsxd

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SwaRon911

You are so damn right about Sharon's eyes . Those big black beautiful eyes just seem to be stuck on Swayam. And I just love how Swayam hides her behind his back. I think he had done this once more in the boy's locker room. In both these scene the shy but full of gratitude look which come on Sharon's face is just so beautifulDay DreamingDay Dreaming.

yes...dat particular shot whr she hides behind him is sooo filmy yet such a cute moment...Embarrassed

Srsly .. we;ve seen stuff like this on 90s ke FILLAMs ... LOL

But SwaROn make it loook sooo Day Dreaming

different is da word gurl...

Yeah man srsly ... DIFFERENT .. and sooo anti-cliche .. !

SwaRon.TanHa

Groupbie

SwaRon.TanHa

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

RED BIT : Yeah that was sooo Day Dreaming

marauder

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
rafz i loved the topic of this post and the way u have written... Brilliant...i m proud of u...!!! Thumbs Up

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
That was just so beautiful. Swayam is a character which every girl loves to make him hers. He is not classy or streetsmart. just simple at heart and calm in attitude. But as they say love can make ordinary things extraordinary, so its proved that he can be lethal if anyone messes with his ladylove. You can insult him, blame him and make his mockery. Swayam's sober attitude will never make him react. But when it comes to sharon he wont spare anyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611AmRiTa_Smarauder

Deblin

Deblin

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
This is what i really like about swayamSmileSmile...he upset about sharon behaviour but jabbhi sharon ko support ki zarurat hoti hai,tab tab swayam ajata hai use protect karne kai lieaClapClap...yesterday swayam and sharon scences was really amazingThumbs UpThumbs Up...i just loved it...that's why yesterday  i watched d3 two times only because of my favourite jodi(swaron)...Big smilei love you gys...HugHugHugHugHug

AmRiTa_S

Post Reply New Post

Go to top