Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon 7th Dec They have to go thru me to get to u (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

lyfisbeautiful

Goldie

lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Now y hvnt i read this b4!!!  amazing post rafi!! I startd watching D3 post haaye-rama n this ws one of the first swaron scenes i watchd.. tho i ws still in the process of understanding swaron, thr characters n storyline, i enjoyd this to no extent!! U jst need to watch one scene to knw wat sharon means to swayam.. mayb it ws cos of this dat i wasnt surprised by his majnugiri whn i caught the earlier scenes on you-tube!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon 7th Dec They have to go thru me to get to u (Page 12)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
There are so many of your awesome posts that i haven't read before..Thanks to you i am on them now :)
Swayam can try with all the strength in the world to act like he doesn't care a thing for Sharon..but he can't. He can never really get over her thoughts. 
And Sharon's reaction after being rescued by her Prince Charming were epic.
I loved the dialogues..the Pange lena hai tho bahar chelein was the best. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulRafz

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Kya description deti ho Rafi...And yeah as you mentioned the day before this when Sharon pricked her finger i thought maybe he will rush to his lady love to heal it...but no woh nahi gaya...truly unpredictable he isOuch But when that cheapo was troubling her, bhaadmein mein gaya Swayam ka attitude and he was right there when she needed him the most. And kya look tha Swayam ke face par...i blinked twice,thrice to realize is this our own Majnu boyEmbarrassed, like really?

And how to forget that epic line 'Panga lena hai toh baar chale' for a moment i thought...yess please show that cheapo what Swayam is capable of doing when you trouble his lady love!!!

And Sharon like a sharmili bollywood heroineLOL(as you have put so) was about to say "Thank you ji" was bluntly cut through by Swayam saying  "Andar jao"Ouch

Rafz

Winds.of.Winter

Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
i knew it was this scene when i read the title.again too late to comment but this one im not gonna miss.
YES!
i m finally accepting in front of the world that THIS is my FAVOURITE swaron scene.i ve alwz thot which one to choose among so many,rdx party,haye rama,the corridor scene,chura liya, n so many.a small part of my heart knew this one was the one but it wud never accept.cz accepting this as my fave means the others are a bit unimportant for me.but post par k im reassured.
ive admitted b4 that scenes where swayam's protectiveness is revealed are special for me.but now i say THIS ONE IS MY FAVE.
Day Dreaming

Rafz

booksfreak07

Goldie

booksfreak07

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
You'v perfectly put the entire scene into words. Sharon is a total GIRL. An this was also I think swayam's way of trying to get over Sharon though in his heart he knew all such efforts on his part are going to be futile.

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
VIdeo added :)

shreyasi28

mrash

mrash

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged