Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon 7th Dec They have to go thru me to get to u (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
EXACTLY -_________________________-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon 7th Dec They have to go thru me to get to u (Page 10)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by deeptihima

simply loved tht scene... bt i really feel bad 4 sharon... she is seriously missing old swayam... :( 
bt i m happy tht she is realising the actual feeling now... tht wat is the pain 4 others in being very egoistic...

well...sum ppl realise it the harder way round...so dats how it is for sharon...Cry

But lets face it .. if Sharon did NOT learnt it the hard way ... she wudnt have learnt AT ALL , considering she is well .. SHARON !~! Embarrassed

Love their story ... if only it was taken forward instead of boring and torturing us with ... Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227muskurana

chetnabieber

chetnabieber

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
this epi was the most emotional epi of swaron...the most touching part was when swayam burnt that letter...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafzmuskurana

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chetnabieber

this epi was the most emotional epi of swaron...the most touching part was when swayam burnt that letter...

absolutely

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
ohhh God looking at my siggie baar baar vohi scene yaad aata hai... Swayam burnt the letter... He was so broken from inside par bhi on face he was blunt and straight on his face... He did not even let sharon realize what pain he was going through...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskurana

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie

ohhh God looking at my siggie baar baar vohi scene yaad aata hai... Swayam burnt the letter... He was so broken from inside par bhi on face he was blunt and straight on his face... He did not even let sharon realize what pain he was going through...!!!

especially wen sharon hurts herself...he refuses to help...but as soon as she leaves...he turns back to see her...swayam's love for sharon is incomprehensible in words...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by manasie

especially wen sharon hurts herself...he refuses to help...but as soon as she leaves...he turns back to see her...swayam's love for sharon is incomprehensible in words...Cry

I dont think there has been ANY change in Swayam's feelings for for Sharon ... haan yeh baat aur hai ke he doesnt SHOW it these days ... but thats not important is it ? Its not love if u write it on a billboard for the world to see ... its to be understood and felt ... and the more reclusive Swayam becomes ... the more initiative on Sharon's part .. so thats a blessing in disguise Embarrassed

shannu19

shannu19

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
"SWAYAM" is charming has always Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top