Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Ahem distraught because of guilt & not love

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Per Gopi's interview Ahem is caring so much for her because he feels guilty about putting her in danger. So sad but I was hoping he was distraught because he realized he was in love with her. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharkanajigokulmunnihyderabadaachusANJ4-JollyJabeen--Muskii-dumas

kanajigokul Senior Member
kanajigokul
kanajigokul

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

even i was thinking to post, regarding this. when ahem made gopi in the hospital, he was thinking the same , that he is the reason for gopi's accident. he was blaming himself that he should not have allowed her to bring rashi. he was feeling guilty that he failed to protect her. so now his feelings for gopi is because of guilty and not becoz of love. but iam sure this guilty feelings will turn to love very soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharemeliarsshreemunnihyderabad-JollyJabeen-

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I was hoping that he was distraught out of guilt for treating her so horribly as well as putting her in danger because if you think about it, the last year of her life has been kinda miserable because of him and to him he may feel guilty if Gopi died unhappy also I was hoping that he may have begun feeling something for her but at least he feels something if not love

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharrsshreemunnihyderabadsweetsugar-JollyJabeen-

binataadhar Groupbie
binataadhar
binataadhar

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I guess the feeling of guilt is a normal reaction to any kind of trauma (Ahem is traumatised right now!!)...
  Also we all feel traumatised when someone we love and who is very near and dear to us is in suh a serious condition...!! So I feel he is realizing Gopi's importance to him that he never realised!!
  He is even more feeling guilty that he had hurt her so much in the past...so i think the FB of the wedding day was his repent phase and he "wants to refresh the relation with her" (Now he knows that he loves her!!)
But what ever it is Nazim is doing a GREAT job!!Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliarsshreemunnihyderabadsweetsugarnavyab-JollyJabeen-

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
If it was guilt...then he would not have thought about his past...the distraught feeling at the ward boy...it is all because of love which Im sure he himself has not been able to point out...he knows he is nothing without her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadkaka.lgM1s5_5unsh1n3-JollyJabeen-

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I think this is what Gopi will think, that he is taking care of her because he feels the guilt and responsible for sending her there, but she did not see his actual reaction to her getting injured.

Ahem is very much in love with her, but it will take time for him to admit this to her and then convince her that he really does love her.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

merunrsshreekanajigokulmunnihyderabadkaka.lgeversweetsugarswasthi-JollyJabeen-suk19S696_sehru

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

I think this is what Gopi will think, that he is taking care of her because he feels the guilt and responsible for sending her there, but she did not see his actual reaction to her getting injured.

Ahem is very much in love with her, but it will take time for him to admit this to her and then convince her that he really does love her.
ahem would take time to tel her that he loves her maybe he would think gopi nos but I think your right that gopi thinks its out of guilt his doing this I love to see ahem geting anger with gopi for not understanding his feelings

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemunnihyderabad-JollyJabeen-

Caramelxx Senior Member
Caramelxx
Caramelxx

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
It is definitely love!

Go to top