Pakistani Serials

ZindagiGulzarHaiFelicity OffPoster+NEWPICS:Pg78/9 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 153

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
*Omg why are my posts coming up twice everywhere...no wonder I'm getting the spam message* :p

Edited by fairy17 - 08 December 2011 at 9:55pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ZindagiGulzarHaiFelicity OffPoster+NEWPICS:Pg78/9 (Page 5)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
@raju786

Yes,they have did 3 plays together but i can't digest the last 2 dramas.They simply weren't worth their callibre.I just want another good drama from them,just one but it should be enough to create the magic that hasan Bano did.For me,KiranMujju and Akbari wala spoilt the image of Fawad Sanam in my mind.Retarded i know,but true.

Coming back to the topic,yea-i am willing to give her a chanceSmile

Nope,i was assuming!I am hoping its not later than August man!!!I can't wait for it to hit the screens.I think it cant hit the screens any sooner than August  because the shooting hasn't begun yet or has it?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanykhanRagMasta

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
@all of you

Are you all reading it online?I read Humsafar online,isnt it a little annoyingStern Smile?You dont get the feeling of reading a BOOK!:/
i started ZGH on net but nw i am waiting to go and get a copy of the book.Wink

@reeno
Very thoughtful of youSmile

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Meepha, yesh reading it online..yahan book kahan milegi yaar..and yes it's VERY annoyiing...plus ammi ki daant ke I'm in front of LT so much, even though at that time, I'm READING :p

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
^ haha,why dont u guys get print outs??:S

This question is especially for Sana.B!!She can get free printouts form librariesLOL

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Itni printing Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeph

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
I am waiting for this show
Sanam is a perfect choice for Kashaf's role. i really like her. Her looks and attitude is perfect for such character.
n Fawad as Zaroon Day Dreaming
I am sure they are gonna Rock

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlyHope

-Sissy-

Goldie

-Sissy-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Count me in as well plz
Will be waiting for Reeno's spoilers because can't read the novel Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.