HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Speak No Evil

The old man has an excuse for not speaking Angali. What's yours?

I Don't Like What I See

Your whole family just stands by, expecting you to handle an ailing old man. W*F? Not when I'm around sweetheart.

Zero to Bi*** In Ten Seconds

Dear Mamiji,  Now you're hated as much as the snake.

Stay Calm, It's All Good

It's just her fiance. No biggie. She'll knock at the door, he'll come out, meet the family. Then, I'll tear every limb from his body and feed them to the dogs. Shanti Arnie, Shanti!

Ring Ring! Ring Ring!

Nothing Angali? Still? Really?

Short Term Memory

I forgot how nice you've been these last couple of days, how you got this rishta deal done, and how sweet you just were when helping with my dad. So, I'll just blast you for no reason, and behave like a child. Seriously Khushi, grow the hell up!

Not Just My Sis-in-Law

Yeah, and you're not just my brother-in-law. We're friends now. 

Decide What You WANT!

Learn little girl, that men NEED their women to give their lives direction. They NEED a reason. Learn, and DECIDE! (My advice, not ASR's)

Fine Don't Listen!

I can make you listen, just watch me!

What? You Can't Change a Car Tyre?

I'm going to embarrass you about it in front of all my 10 year old friends. Just don't remind me that I can't do things such as behave like a lady in a restaurant... Like you said "Big Deal!"

All Done!

Not going to apologize anyway, so there!

I Always Have the Last Word

Try not to forget that babe! 

Pre-Cap

Go Shashi Go!

Go Khushi Go!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Buddy I wish I would like to write like you but your amount of imagination,,, wah wah best way to describe today's episode.
chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
was waiting 4 u..great analysis!😛
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
t's just her fiance. No biggie. She'll knock at the door, he'll come out, meet the family. Then, I'll tear every limb from his body and feed them to the dogs. Shanti Arnie, Shanti!  😆... AWESOME...!!! 👏...

But there's one question that just came in my mind... Is snake edible for dogs? How can you be so sure that the dogs wont get food poisoning?!!! We have to look after the dogs' health as well na! 😉
Edited by Pearl_mystic - 12 years ago
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is what I call 'Smart Writing'. Pleasure to read
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is a wonder that Arnav didn't lose his temper when Khushi punctured his car tyre today.  I found the act a bit silly - wouldn't have minded had she stood right in front of the car and not allowed him to pass.  Khushi changing tyres - really? -where did she learn it from whom - Happyji's quick car maintenance classes?
I never did like Mamiji so no expectations on good behaviour from her.  Buaji may not side with Khushi when Shyam's truth is revealed - how can she let go of the chicken that lays golden egg?

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
nice one...
i always love ur take on episodes...
and ur cute captions are awesome...
👍🏼

Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Speak No Evil

The old man has an excuse for not speaking Angali. What's yours?

🤣🤣🤣🤣  tht totaly cracked me up...hav patience dear...whenever anjali gets fursat from smiling...crying..pooja...calling her hubby n getting decked up in transparent sarees..she will speak up...or NO...coz as per SBS she'll turn dumb after the true face of her hubby is out...so no luck there...hmmph...😆

neways...loved your post...lovely piece of writing 👏

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just love your writing style. Very cool.

See I try not to get annoyed by Khushi's behaviour and am learning to control my annoyance just like ASR is controlling his anger..yeh ladki bhi na..
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anne thought I'd add this to your list

Crank Away baby
Watch me change you completely, cranking one nut at a time. And baby, you gonna help me do that. Now pass me the spanner!