Angad's voice is NOT DUBBED!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi,

I read that some ppl think that Iqbal's voice is dubbed...well it's his original voice. I have seen his pre-release interviews of Fun2sh and heard him in a model interview as well. Angad's voice is Iqbal's ORIGINAL voice and it definitely rocks.......

And ya, he is not cute.....he is rugged and has massive appeal due to his harsh yet vulnerable looks.This is for those who "didn't like his face". Angad is not about face...it's about his whole persona and that's why probably Ekta  chose Iqbal for this role.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
Posted: 19 years ago
ofcourse his voice is not dubbed!
Posted: 18 years ago

come on yaar

its his voice

Originally posted by dinky21

his voice............a major turn on!!!! 😳 😆 😆
Yup u r right.

Originally posted by nitica_82

Hi,

he is not cute.....he is rugged and has massive appeal due to his harsh yet vulnerable looks.This is for those who "didn't like his face". Angad is not about face...it's about his whole persona and that's why probably Ekta  chose Iqbal for this role.

my point exactly ...angad as a 'charachter' rocks ...if it was merely on iqbal's looks then we'd stop @ a dead-end! (don't get out the baseball bat dinks! ...its a gud thing i'm not attracted 2 him nah?!!😃) ...n as 4 his voice ...initally i thought his face didn't do justice 2 his voice ...but wid the charachter/personality of angad its more like an 'icing on the cake' 😉

definatelyy i loveeeeeee his voice!!! 😳